• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron Spanking CroWall Video

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
bigsilly said:
**** goes south quick! And like Matt said it is when you are least expecting it. I got into the habit of wearing my harness no matter what I was doing, even loading and unloading. You never know when the throttle can hang open. I had a team member wanting to drive my rig one day, right before he took off I told him to fully belt in and he wanted to argue. I told him if he did not want to put the harness on :gtfo:

Yup... I always wear my harness at all times and make my passengers do the same even cruising around the access trails. Glad I made that a habit because I rolled 1 1/2 times on flat ground when I hit a rise going too fast on an access trail at Gray Rock. and walked away with minor injuries.

C

CSMITH

yeah what bradley said........ he knows , cause he rides all the time :flipper: :flipper: :flipper:

camobronco

The shots turned out well; what we took and what Cole took. I had a great time meeting everyone and look forward to filming all you guys again.

Byron

chopperfish

hel me and a buddy was cruzing around on my rhinoin a feild talkin and not really paying attention and hit a ****in fire hydrant in the middle of a feild! both of us didnt have are belts on and smashed are faces into the cage and tore the hell out of my rig. never in a million years would i have thought that would have happened but i had head pain for a week to remind me to wear my belts

wngrog

chopperfish said:
hel me and a buddy was cruzing around on my rhinoin a feild talkin and not really paying attention and hit a ****in fire hydrant in the middle of a feild! both of us didnt have are belts on and smashed are faces into the cage and tore the hell out of my rig. never in a million years would i have thought that would have happened but i had head pain for a week to remind me to wear my belts

Were you distracted while you were watching Tim Cameron Spanking CroWall?

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
I wanna see Nolen at least pull up on that Crowall with his Bronco. Smoke the tires a little for pics. Then take the bypass, back up to the top of the wall do a rear dig peelout for pics from the bottom and post that **** on PBB. :****:

Bones

That Guy
InDaShop said:
I wanna see Nolen at least pull up on that Crowall with his Bronco. Smoke the tires a little for pics. Then take the bypass, back up to the top of the wall do a rear dig peelout for pics from the bottom and post that **** on PBB. :****:
I'll settle for more pics of Julie in it, on it, around it, near it. Can even leave the Bronco out of the photos :tarzan:

wngrog

InDaShop said:

Bones...you da man.

Wyatt.....That would require me to go to Alabama :puke:

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
wngrog said:
Bones...you da man.

Wyatt.....That would require me to go to Alabama :puke:

photochop sir, photochop. Hell, you could pose on the moon wheelin and be an internet zero in no time. molaugh