• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

@ Tim Cameron

Standefer

please hurry up and get your buggy done... the "new" kid is ready for that ass... wes and i just put a motor in his tonight... both of us should be done by the weekend.

im gunna make you look like the new kid even a year from now when ur still tryin to figure out how not to panic break ! ;)

thats what i like to hear! im ready for it son.. lol.. send some pics to my phone when you get it done. talk to you later man! :)

Standefer said:
please hurry up and get your buggy done... the "new" kid is ready for that ass... wes and i just put a motor in his tonight... both of us should be done by the weekend.

What motor did Wes put in? Last time I talked to him up on Aetna I think he said he was running a stock 351..

yea.. its a stock 351.. we had to pull the intake back off because it was leaking but we got everything buttoned back up earlier. we will be out tomorrow or saturday.

Give me a holler if your interested in a fresh spare 351.Truck avenger cam, alum intake, bored with barely any miles.

Standefer said:
yea.. its a stock 351.. we had to pull the intake back off because it was leaking but we got everything buttoned back up earlier. we will be out tomorrow or saturday.

sweet. I'm gonna tear into mine tonight and hopefully i'll have it back up in a week or two. I've got to go through the whole cooling system, but shouldn't be too big of a deal - new pump, radiator, and fan (each one crapped out at a separate time during the Morris rally) :****:. Ya'll take some pics/vids this weekend!