• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmies new Jimmy Smith Buggy.

Ok I going to ask here rather than Pirate for obvious reasons.

Why did he go with Jimmy Smith this time instead of Coleworx?

I don't know any parties invovled but it COULD look like he did not like the last two ColeWorx and is trying something new......Just asking.

i just want to see him hammer down!! he puts on one hell of a show!!! :****:

Blase said:
Ok I going to ask here rather than Pirate for obvious reasons.

Why did he go with Jimmy Smith this time instead of Coleworx?

I don't know any parties invovled but it COULD look like he did not like the last two ColeWorx and is trying something new......Just asking.

Doubt the reason has that much drama involved laughing1

If there's one thing I've seen that Jimmy can do better than Cole it is hammer out a basic chassis with the quickness. I've never seen anyone that can turn **** out so fast. He must buy tube by the ton.

J. J.

I am not speaking for any party involved but Timmy has told me several times that he is after a full tube Etna style rig with no panels since he sold fatgirl. So I think he decided to go to the guy that builds those rigs everyday, makes sense to me. He just got a chassis from Jimmy, I think he has some help with the link setup and is doing the rest on his own.

Matt O. said:
I am not speaking for any party involved but Timmy has told me several times that he is after a full tube Etna style rig with no panels since he sold fatgirl. So I think he decided to go to the guy that builds those rigs everyday, makes sense to me. He just got a chassis from Jimmy, I think he has some help with the link setup and is doing the rest on his own.

I think everyone is confused about why Timmy wanted a jimmy buggy... he is tired of being 2nd and 3rd... if you want to run up front...... you gotta be in a jimmy buggy...

MUCHADO said:
Doubt the reason has that much drama involved laughing1

I am going to guess that $$$$ is the reason. You can get a tube chassis from Jimmy for pretty cheap from what I hear :****:

Comparing a Jimmy's buggy to Brian Cole's work is apples and oranges. If your going to beat the **** out of something and not have a ton of time , money and detail its pretty obvious were to go between the two.. :wtflol:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I am going to guess that $$$$ is the reason. You can get a tube chassis from Jimmy for pretty cheap from what I hear :****:

we all know timmy is livin off them obama checks :gtfo:

P said:
Comparing a Jimmy's buggy to Brian Cole's work is apples and oranges. If your going to beat the **** out of something and not have a ton of time , money and detail its pretty obvious were to go between the two.. :wtflol:

well put.

ive spent over 10 grand with joseph up at eor, they can get you every part you need jus hittem up and tellem wut u want. pretty easy. other then that i jus stay up lat at night tryin to geter done. i got jimmy penner to come out and mark on the chassis where the links needed to be and seperation and all that math crap lol ill jus get the labor done yall can have that link geometry stuff. but sat gunna get a buddys4 corner scales and gunna weigh it to order springs. ready to get back in the woods and geter done without cheater steer ! :flipoff1:

Dont forget they buy and go through so many parts that noone can beat there prices.

I am glad Jimmy setup the links for you, it is gonna work great. Jimmy is the master of function!

Gonna be a cool rig, just keep this one!

Tcameron said:
ive spent over 10 grand with joseph up at eor, they can get you every part you need jus hittem up and tellem wut u want. pretty easy. other then that i jus stay up lat at night tryin to geter done. i got jimmy penner to come out and mark on the chassis where the links needed to be and seperation and all that math crap lol ill jus get the labor done yall can have that link geometry stuff. but sat gunna get a buddys4 corner scales and gunna weigh it to order springs. ready to get back in the woods and geter done without cheater steer ! :flipoff1:

Dont forget they buy and go through so many parts that noone can beat there prices.
how much did "joseph" pay you to say all that? LOL

Tcameron said:

I can't believe you are not gonna have "Cheater Steer". I have seen a lot of buggies and met some really good wheelers, but out of them all, I think you have mastered the rear steer concept the best. I think you will still enertain the crowds, and maybe even more so with out the rear steer to get you out of a bind. Maybe even get to rip on those horses a little more.

people say that alot but it jus made it to easy and i dont want it to be easy. and yea im sure the show hasnt even started to begin yet molaugh