• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmies new Jimmy Smith Buggy.

I think it is not on PBB, because nobody has rushed to post it up over there. I know Tim could care less what they think and I am glad it is not there because it would be the same old ****

Somebody should just make a generic post name of something like "Youtube video of tube buggy on hill" and post a link to the video with nothing else and see what happens. See what the pbb post whores come up with.

bigsilly said:
Somebody should just make a generic post name of something like "Youtube video of tube buggy on hill" and post a link to the video with nothing else and see what happens. See what the pbb post whores come up with.
**** IN!!! I'll do it.

Help the day go by a bit faster!

Matt O. said:
I think it is not on PBB, because nobody has rushed to post it up over there. I know Tim could care less what they think and I am glad it is not there because it would be the same old ****
You mean just like this thread?

YOUNG said:
Herd dat!! The throttle action would make you think it has a carb on it and he's trying to keep it running.

I dont even kno what he just said but I LOVE his avatar :****: :woot: :woot: flashemifyougotem
anymore pics of that same girl??? :dunno:

Oh yeah......
I like the new buggy tc :dblthumb:

Cole said:
eb7780bd.jpg

gawdalmightydayum! i am LOVIN me some of that son......looks light and fast- a pimpass hill climbin beast! oh wait wtf? helldayumfawker!!! you copied my bigbird chassis.....expect to be hearin from my lawyers right prompt like.

Id drive it. What do those door bars mean? Does it say bangin or somthin in Chinese?

edits/ What is the decided name of this girl?

flat broke said:
Saw it in action today. Sounds alot better in person than in the videos. Bad ass ride. drool

no doubt.. it sounds badass in person.. thanks for coming out tim and matlock.. i had a good time watching you guys climb and im sorry i wasnt in my buggy....... i got a little scared when the big boys came to town. thumb.gif

Standefer said:
no doubt.. it sounds badass in person.. thanks for coming out tim and matlock.. i had a good time watching you guys climb and im sorry i wasnt in my buggy....... i got a little scared when the big boys came to town. thumb.gif

Thanks for the tour...can't wait to come back....I like normal trials too, looks like there's a lot of tough spots when wet :eat:
Im still pickin' dust boggers ;D Get yours fixed, we don't have to follow Pete and Re-Pete ;D

Matlock

Your buggy is sick sounds really good video does no justice :****:. We had a great time this weekend thanks to tim and friends.

EOR MFG said:
Thanks for the tour...can't wait to come back....I like normal trials too, looks like there's a lot of tough spots when wet :eat:
Im still pickin' dust boggers ;D Get yours fixed, we don't have to follow Pete and Re-Pete ;D

Matlock

sounds good man! mine should be fixed by the weekend. i pulled that axle out yesterday and i plan on sending it back today. hopefully rcv doesnt drag their feet on getting me another one. you guys have a good week.

Most of the rigs at Harlan were not trail proven and had break downs that were stupids stuff like no beadlocks and tire came off. Anyone with a rig that's hit the trails hard for a year would have serious advantage over new rigs or drivers with little experience. Lots of people putt around the trails and never break anything. Push it to the limits and then you know it's race worthy. Ecors is mostly an endurance race.

gubni said:
Most of the rigs at Harlan were not trail proven and had break downs that were stupids stuff like no beadlocks and tire came off. Anyone with a rig that's hit the trails hard for a year would have serious advantage over new rigs or drivers with little experience. Lots of people putt around the trails and never break anything. Push it to the limits and then you know it's race worthy. Ecors is mostly an endurance race.

:wtflol: