• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmies new Jimmy Smith Buggy.

Elliott said:
Still using the margin call bs? Ive never meet anyone hurting for 50,000 gs one week and building a 20,000 dollar buggie the next week.Speak the truth son not everyone is stupid as ya think.

laughing1

patooyee said:
Looks good but yall can keep those headers. I'd rather listen to Jim Carry making the most annoying sound in the world soundrack on repeat.

J. J.
hell i thought the video was on repeat... i mean after a minute of drive up, put some tires on it and slam it in reverse, i quit watching... seems lame to me...

All this personal finance stuff aside what I reallky want to know is where all the MassFlo stuff went. I have this setup and dman near find it amazing that it is all hidden out of sight - lot of damn wires for sure

I'm sure your right i'm just sayin if you want to sell something just sell it. Don't feed everyone ****.

Elliott said:
I'm sure your right i'm just sayin if you want to sell something just sell it. Don't feed everyone ****.

well if everyone would quit asking why why why he would not have 2!!!!! i mean you can only beat a dead horse so much, it is his business. anyway TC you have a badass rig it was what i was expecting except for the color :****: now just keep atleast 1 tire on the ground :driving: :woot: :woot:

patooyee said:
Looks good but yall can keep those headers. I'd rather listen to Jim Carry making the most annoying sound in the world soundrack on repeat.

J. J.
yea i do plan on keepin em thnx

J.A.B said:
All this personal finance stuff aside what I reallky want to know is where all the MassFlo stuff went. I have this setup and dman near find it amazing that it is all hidden out of sight - lot of damn wires for sure

Buggy looks cool!

I like that green. In your sig its so bright compared to the black axles and tires that it makes it look like the chassis was photo-chopped in.

I haven't looked closely at the vids. What rear end did you go with? 14-bolt? All stock or is there anything special about it?

J. J.

patooyee said:
I like that green. In your sig its so bright compared to the black axles and tires that it makes it look like the chassis was photo-chopped in.

I haven't looked closely at the vids. What rear end did you go with? 14-bolt? All stock or is there anything special about it?

J. J.
14 bolt F R longfield front, stock rear spooled

Hey Tim, seems like you built just want you wanted and it looks to work well. I heard you have up drinking on the trail :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
I heard you have up drinking on the trail :flipoff1:

Noooooo, he was just out of practice! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh Those are the videos I wish I had.

Poor baby.....just can't hang :puke: molaugh

Isn't it interesting how this hasn't made it to Pirate yet? The past 72 buggies that Tim built this year (just kidding) made threads almost instantly once they were posted here. Yet its been a few days on this one and Pirate doesn't seem to care. Is it just because this one isn't a bling queen? Does that mean Pirate is only interested if it cost $80000+ or has tons of chrome? Yet at the same time they will rag on him all day for having too much chrome and too much bling. I think its an interesting statement about Pirate.

Watch, after I type this someone is going to point out that I just missed the Pirate thread. :)

Oh, and another q for Tim, powdercoat or paint?

J. J.

color of the buggy really looks good up close.

I THINK its got gold metal flake in the paint. really makes it shine in the sun.

love the sound of the motor too. even though I think my ears were really bleedin after saturday at flipper. LOL

draggbody said:
hell i thought the video was on repeat... i mean after a minute of drive up, put some tires on it and slam it in reverse, i quit watching... seems lame to me...

Herd dat!! The throttle action would make you think it has a carb on it and he's trying to keep it running.