• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

kushKrawlin

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
4,760
Location
in tha garage blowing smoke...
All the powder is gonna be about the same man. My nuts been Fukin **** up down there since I was 14. I have tried it all. And I would bet that the only real fix is spandex. Although never tried it, it has to work!! I'm tellin Ya after U spend all that time and loot chasing everything else , stop and get some corn starch for about 2 buks at the store. NothinG's gonna last all day Eddy. Just be prepared to re dust. And for the record piper don't have any balls. Plus he's in fla Tryin to get patooyees autograph anyways. Now go get some corn starch. I can be wanting to cut my legs off and barely walk. Dust up and I'm ready to run a mile. :****:
 

Eddyj

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
6,543
Location
Birmingham
I figured if anyone knew about the heat and would shot me straight it was you. That's why I keep crackin jokes. I've been in boxers my whole life, I hate the tighties. But you gotta do what you gotta do.
I just imagine you behind some old lady's shed trying to hide redusting your junk.
 

kushKrawlin

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
4,760
Location
in tha garage blowing smoke...
Eddyj said:
I figured if anyone knew about the heat and would shot me straight it was you. That's why I keep crackin jokes. I've been in boxers my whole life, I hate the tighties. But you gotta do what you gotta do.
I just imagine you behind some old lady's shed trying to hide redusting your junk.
Man I used to hide. Now I just go to the truck and dust up. Ha. Looks like a coke head spilled the bag in my truck. Nothing gonna fix Ya all day. If there is I aint found it yet. Not the way I sweat. Shits crazy. I HATE summer time.
 

mckeddie

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
599
Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

cjunknxs said:
White deodorant lasts a couple days and is easy to apply.

This! Put some degree solid anti perspiration on your inner thighs. I carried mail for 10 years, it's the only thing to keep you from chaffing bad that will last all day. If the **** is already chaffed, it will knock it out instantly. I've got all 35 carriers in my new office wearing it now.
 

joho75287

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
1,414
Location
Denison, TX
This is what makes HL great. Where else can u go debate the merits of a reverse manual valve body on a th350, discuss how you best like your chicken feet prepared, find out where kush is dusting his nutz, find the parts you need to finish your build, hear about the latest srrs race and find out how best to keep your ballz from chafing. It's like a flea market of the interwebz. If you look hard enough it's here somewhere.
molaugh
 

Eddyj

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
6,543
Location
Birmingham
Day 3 - spanks and anti monkey butt powder, powder has to be reapplied every 2hours in the heat of the day.
 

easleycrawler

Yota Freak
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
1,152
Location
Easley, South Carolina
joho75287 said:
This is what makes HL great. Where else can u go debate the merits of a reverse manual valve body on a th350, discuss how you best like your chicken feet prepared, find out where kush is dusting his nutz, find the parts you need to finish your build, hear about the latest srrs race and find out how best to keep your ballz from chafing. It's like a flea market of the interwebz. If you look hard enough it's here somewhere.
molaugh


laughing1
 

kushKrawlin

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
4,760
Location
in tha garage blowing smoke...
Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

mckeddie said:
This! Put some degree solid anti perspiration on your inner thighs. I carried mail for 10 years, it's the only thing to keep you from chaffing bad that will last all day. If the **** is already chaffed, it will knock it out instantly. I've got all 35 carriers in my new office wearing it now.
Man this is raaarsome! never woulda thought my stick of Sure deodorant would be going where he's going tomorrow!! :woot:
Wait is it degree only? Please say no. I'm still tryin it. After I decide which goes first. Pits or nuts. Cause it's on tomorrow. :smoke:
 

onepieceatatime

I like turtles...
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
3,966
Location
Ohio
Re: Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

kushKrawlin said:
Man this is raaarsome! never woulda thought my stick of Sure deodorant would be going where he's going tomorrow!! :woot:
Wait is it degree only? Please say no. I'm still tryin it. After I decide which goes first. Pits or nuts. Cause it's on tomorrow. :smoke:
Buy you a nut stick only.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
 

cjunknxs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
123
Location
Springdale, AR
Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

kushKrawlin said:
Man this is raaarsome! never woulda thought my stick of Sure deodorant would be going where he's going tomorrow!! :woot:
Wait is it degree only? Please say no. I'm still tryin it. After I decide which goes first. Pits or nuts. Cause it's on tomorrow. :smoke:
Any brand as long as it is white, the blue and green colored stuff won't work. If it ain't white it ain't right.
 

Tim C

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
3
Re:

Lotrimin AF cream works too. Its antifungal for athletes foot or jock itch. But it'll prevent monkey ass. Smear some on your inner thighs in the morning while getting dressed. I've been using it for years, never did like the powders.
 

Eddyj

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
6,543
Location
Birmingham
Re:

Tim C said:
Lotrimin AF cream works too. Its antifungal for athletes foot or jock itch. But it'll prevent monkey ass. Smear some on your inner thighs in the morning while getting dressed. I've been using it for years, never did like the powders.

I'm not sure about your advice, but according to your screen name.. You are a god so I will do as I'm told, sir. :tc :tc :tc
 

mckeddie

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
599
I keep an extra stick for my nuts and cheeks. Like he said though, just make sure it's the white stuff. Degree just seems to work the best, and knocks out tge chaff burn the quickest.
 

Tim C

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
3
Re: Re:

Eddyj said:
I'm not sure about your advice, but according to your screen name.. You are a god so I will do as I'm told, sir. :tc :tc :tc
LOL. Last names not Cameron, but it does work!
 

BroncoMike95

Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
22
Location
Kingsport, Tn.
I've laughed my butt off reading this thread.

Never have I thought of putting anti-perspirante on me nuttz! I work outside a few days during my shifts and have had chaffing down there several times! I will definitely give this a try!

thumb.gif thumb.gif
 

Eddyj

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
6,543
Location
Birmingham
Day 4- I went with under armor spanxs and secret white solid antiperspirant / deodorant ph balanced powder fresh. I would think the secret would be a little more sensitive then the degree. Seems to work well. Or at least the best to date. I did spend a lot of time in doors today. Tomorrow I wiil give this combo another shoot.
:ban: :ban: :ban: :dblthumb:
 

Eddyj

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
6,543
Location
Birmingham
Day 5- changed it up a little,went with boxers and secret white antiperspirant. Not sure I'm down with the spanxs.
 

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

 
 
Top