• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

Eddyj

It's that time of year again boys, it's hot out. My junk is sweating like Casey before a drug test. So I know it's been brought up before, but I need some help. What do you guy do in the heat? Powder? Boxers? Gay-boy spandex boxer briefs? Commando?
What's your secret?

Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

I use about 3 things of baby powder a month but if anyone know preventive maintenance I'm all ears on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna sound gay as hell, but shave your junk and wear gay boy performance fabric under-roos.
I used to chafe like a sumbitch and its 99% gone since I did the above.
Plus the wife likes the manscaped anti Zohan look. LOL

No **** and don't knock it but I use deodorant between my thighs and close as I can get

Eddyj said:
It's that time of year again boys, it's hot out. My junk is sweating like Casey before a drug test. So I know it's been brought up before, but I need some help. What do you guy do in the heat? Powder? Boxers? Gay-boy spandex boxer briefs? Commando?
What's your secret?

man Im tellin Ya. I happen to be one of the lucky ones that has this problem dam near all year long. And the answer.. Corn startch for the win! 2 buks at The gas station.. All Ya can dip. Haha. Sure I look like a cocaine addict all day with powder all over me but its silllllky smooooth! I throw some Under my arms too! Soakin ass wet. Sick of it. Dam come on 2 or so months.

Under Armor Heat Gear Drawers, Gold Bond Powder, Looooooose fitting pants without looking :JRich:, shirt untucked, no undershirt if you don't have to have one on, cool shower at night, sleep commando with a fan on high and a/c cold, and last but not least shave them boys.

My wife told me about a product called "Fresh Balls"....swears ya can get it at the Walmart. I thought she was joking.. :dunno:

Alright ladies I'm all in. It's hot out! So I mowed the grass... ;) ( I was going to pay Casey to do it but he was at piper's all night :dunno: ) and had the wife pick up some gay-boy boxer briefs. Don't send your wife you end up with weird designs and bright colors, just saying. But hell, if momma is happy, we all happy.

First day I'm not sure if the spanks made it better or worse.

Day two- added in some baby powder, which was awesome for about two hours but about lunch time I was back to square one-swamp crotch.

Going to pick up some monkey butt powder from tractor supply. That's what the farmers use for riding around on tractors. :dunno:

Eddyj said:
Alright ladies I'm all in. It's hot out! So I mowed the grass... ;)

Congrats??? LOL

Monkey Butt is good shizzle...and it doesn't feel like you are trying to make dough like baby powder does to me.

What brand gay boy spankz did you get? I have had really good luck with the Champion brand that advertise "moisture wicking" (or some such). They sell them at Target. To me they work about 10X better than Under Armor and are cheaper too :dblthumb:

Re:

Move to Ohio. Summer hasn't even started here yet. It won't quit fawking raining!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts