• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

All the powder is gonna be about the same man. My nuts been Fukin **** up down there since I was 14. I have tried it all. And I would bet that the only real fix is spandex. Although never tried it, it has to work!! I'm tellin Ya after U spend all that time and loot chasing everything else , stop and get some corn starch for about 2 buks at the store. NothinG's gonna last all day Eddy. Just be prepared to re dust. And for the record piper don't have any balls. Plus he's in fla Tryin to get patooyees autograph anyways. Now go get some corn starch. I can be wanting to cut my legs off and barely walk. Dust up and I'm ready to run a mile. :****:

I figured if anyone knew about the heat and would shot me straight it was you. That's why I keep crackin jokes. I've been in boxers my whole life, I hate the tighties. But you gotta do what you gotta do.
I just imagine you behind some old lady's shed trying to hide redusting your junk.

Eddyj said:
I figured if anyone knew about the heat and would shot me straight it was you. That's why I keep crackin jokes. I've been in boxers my whole life, I hate the tighties. But you gotta do what you gotta do.
I just imagine you behind some old lady's shed trying to hide redusting your junk.
Man I used to hide. Now I just go to the truck and dust up. Ha. Looks like a coke head spilled the bag in my truck. Nothing gonna fix Ya all day. If there is I aint found it yet. Not the way I sweat. Shits crazy. I HATE summer time.

Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

cjunknxs said:
White deodorant lasts a couple days and is easy to apply.

This! Put some degree solid anti perspiration on your inner thighs. I carried mail for 10 years, it's the only thing to keep you from chaffing bad that will last all day. If the **** is already chaffed, it will knock it out instantly. I've got all 35 carriers in my new office wearing it now.

This is what makes HL great. Where else can u go debate the merits of a reverse manual valve body on a th350, discuss how you best like your chicken feet prepared, find out where kush is dusting his nutz, find the parts you need to finish your build, hear about the latest srrs race and find out how best to keep your ballz from chafing. It's like a flea market of the interwebz. If you look hard enough it's here somewhere.
molaugh

Day 3 - spanks and anti monkey butt powder, powder has to be reapplied every 2hours in the heat of the day.

joho75287 said:
This is what makes HL great. Where else can u go debate the merits of a reverse manual valve body on a th350, discuss how you best like your chicken feet prepared, find out where kush is dusting his nutz, find the parts you need to finish your build, hear about the latest srrs race and find out how best to keep your ballz from chafing. It's like a flea market of the interwebz. If you look hard enough it's here somewhere.
molaugh

laughing1

mckeddie said:
This! Put some degree solid anti perspiration on your inner thighs. I carried mail for 10 years, it's the only thing to keep you from chaffing bad that will last all day. If the **** is already chaffed, it will knock it out instantly. I've got all 35 carriers in my new office wearing it now.
Man this is raaarsome! never woulda thought my stick of Sure deodorant would be going where he's going tomorrow!! :woot:
Wait is it degree only? Please say no. I'm still tryin it. After I decide which goes first. Pits or nuts. Cause it's on tomorrow. :smoke:

Re: Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

kushKrawlin said:
Man this is raaarsome! never woulda thought my stick of Sure deodorant would be going where he's going tomorrow!! :woot:
Wait is it degree only? Please say no. I'm still tryin it. After I decide which goes first. Pits or nuts. Cause it's on tomorrow. :smoke:
Buy you a nut stick only.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

kushKrawlin said:
Any brand as long as it is white, the blue and green colored stuff won't work. If it ain't white it ain't right.

Re:

Lotrimin AF cream works too. Its antifungal for athletes foot or jock itch. But it'll prevent monkey ass. Smear some on your inner thighs in the morning while getting dressed. I've been using it for years, never did like the powders.

Re:

Tim C said:
Lotrimin AF cream works too. Its antifungal for athletes foot or jock itch. But it'll prevent monkey ass. Smear some on your inner thighs in the morning while getting dressed. I've been using it for years, never did like the powders.

I'm not sure about your advice, but according to your screen name.. You are a god so I will do as I'm told, sir. :tc :tc :tc

I keep an extra stick for my nuts and cheeks. Like he said though, just make sure it's the white stuff. Degree just seems to work the best, and knocks out tge chaff burn the quickest.

Re: Re:

Eddyj said:
I'm not sure about your advice, but according to your screen name.. You are a god so I will do as I'm told, sir. :tc :tc :tc
LOL. Last names not Cameron, but it does work!

I've laughed my butt off reading this thread.

Never have I thought of putting anti-perspirante on me nuttz! I work outside a few days during my shifts and have had chaffing down there several times! I will definitely give this a try!

thumb.gif thumb.gif

Day 4- I went with under armor spanxs and secret white solid antiperspirant / deodorant ph balanced powder fresh. I would think the secret would be a little more sensitive then the degree. Seems to work well. Or at least the best to date. I did spend a lot of time in doors today. Tomorrow I wiil give this combo another shoot.
:ban: :ban: :ban: :dblthumb:

Day 5- changed it up a little,went with boxers and secret white antiperspirant. Not sure I'm down with the spanxs.

Latest posts