• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

Secret is the best damn deodorant made! Been using it for 10 years and every time I have to use something else I miss my old secret.

Never thought about using deo down under. Here's whats in my locker at work laughing1 I start with baby powder first thing, if that doesn't cut it I have gold bond extra strength(its like menthol if you've never tried it) and when it gets real bad there's petroleum jelly. Been shaving my junk for 20yrsl, always expected the same from the women. I work in 100 degree heat for twelve hrs a day year round and have to wear pants(dickies) and I've always wore boxers.

I don't want to take away from patoyee's pants thread but I thought someone might of had a breakthrough in testicular ventilation.

I also work 12 hr. shifts year round in a chemical plant. Sometimes they turn into 16-20 hr shifts. I work both outside, and inside some buildings that are so hot and humid that you're wishing you were back outside in the sun. My uniform is thick flame retardant blue Cintas pants, and a heavy flame retardant long sleeve shirt. When I first started I just wore cotton boxer briefs. I have large thighs rub that together when I walk, by then end of some days I'd almost be waddling like a penguin to keep my thighs from touching.

A co-worker noticed the way I was walking one day and recommended Gold Bond friction defense stick. It's like a deodorant stick, but just kinda leaves a slick residue and has no scent. It's designed for runners to prevent chafing and blisters. It is a little more expensive than a deodorant stick, but a stick of it lasts a lot longer than deodorant. Wal-Mart should have it on the shelf. Since I've started using I haven't had another problem with chafing. I still sweat like crazy, but I threw away all my cotton underwear and wear only Under Armour boxerjocks now, so at least they dry out quicker.

Sam's club has some reebok performance boxers that are great. 3pk for $14 best deal around I have tried UA and a few others and like these better than any of the rest.

Macman said:
Sam's club has some reebok performance boxers that are great. 3pk for $14 best deal around I have tried UA and a few others and like these better than any of the rest.

No escape hatch up front to piss out of.

Deluth Trading Company- Armachillo boxer briefs are hands down the best I've ever worn. They're pricey but they feel like you have nothing on and keep you much cooler. :butt:

Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

f6ae8823b128cb7d58743bcefa53a728.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I've been using old spice deodorant pure sport the blueish one, insert "brah" joke,under my arms. I noticed the last couple month what I assumed was heat rash.
I then noticed when I didn't use it that the "heat rash" went away.
So I'm laying in bed with my arms up and the ol'lady says "what's on your armpits?" Apparently it was pretty red and noticeable.

So she goes into full on google-fu and finds a bunch about chem burns from old spice.

So now I'm looking for a new deodorant/antiperspirant...
What are you guys using?

Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

Eddyj said:
So, I've been using old spice deodorant pure sport the blueish one, insert "brah" joke,under my arms. I noticed the last couple month what I assumed was heat rash.
So I'm laying in bed with my arms up and the ol'lady says "what's on your armpits?" Apparently it was pretty red and noticeable.

So she goes into full on google-fu and finds a bunch about chem burns from old spice.

What are you guys using?
I have the same reaction to any of the blue gel type deodorants. I just use horse radish sauce.

Re: Re: Tips for securing and cooling your nuts and bolt.

Eddyj said:

What are you guys using?
I cannot use old spice, same issue.

I read an article in Mens Health a while back that every few months you should change deoderant brands. Your body gets use to it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Right Guard white stick deodorant. Gel feels like I have maple syrup in my pits. Also use the same deo where sack meets thigh. Haven't had raw nuts in over a year. Plus, in the rare to never chance that the ol lady wants to blow me right after work, it doesn't smell like a corpse down there.

Latest posts