• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"TIRE GROOVER"

DUNCAN74

Looking to buy a tire groover and don't know the best bang for my buck.Any help would be great.As for as type,where to get it at and price? What are you guys using?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Don't take this the wrong way buddy, but there's been a dozen threads on this. Try the search bar in the general discussion forum. Good luck! :dblthumb:
Ok just went thru the first 50 of 226 pages and did not find anything usefull.Seen a couple of threads on groovers but nothing about what type to go with or the best one that you guys are using.Typed it in the bar and no good info.Thanks for any good usefull info?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Sorry buddy, I just remembered 4,000 posts on the tire groover thread a couple months ago. Whatcha building?
I would like to cut a set of boggers that i have.The tires are brand new would like to put a little extra dig in them.4000 post is what it felt like looking for any info but i do remember the post that Matlock put up but it would not come up in the search bar for me.Thanks guys for the help!!!!

Attachments

• 3-31-12 039.jpg
    3-31-12 039.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 76
Pick a style :eek:......pics are RICKY B's awesome work thumb.gif

Attachments

• 881930667_2MmnZ-M.jpg
    881930667_2MmnZ-M.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC0763-M.jpg
    DSC0763-M.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 282
DUNCAN74 said:
I would like to cut a set of boggers that i have.The tires are brand new would like to put a little extra dig in them.4000 post is what it felt like looking for any info but i do remember the post that Matlock put up but it would not come up in the search bar for me.Thanks guys for the help!!!!

SWWET looking buggy

van-alstine 1000 works well, has adjustable heat settings, and you can use any size blade with out changing the head,

Latest posts