• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tires

B3

Just wanting opinions if youre not going to race / compeat do you still need stickies ? Is it worth the money if all you plan o :dunno:n doing is trail beating ?

People have been beating on trails for years without stickies.

You still driving gold digger? Got any good videos?

Just depends on how much you want to beat on your stuff when your riding with a group of people running stickies and you just have regular compound tires

Mmm well said mudd and redneck.

I have a little rig on reds and man it was literally a game changer. Would I have spent hard earned direct cash for them? no. But I'm a fan of liquidating things I don't need or want anymore to pay for things I do want. So I sold a golf cart and my old set of wheels and tires to cover them. Would never trade them back. :)

Do it and never look back

Dam Pete! You are ****ing with these boys! This guy has lots of horsepower! He can get up anything on a set of Thornbirds! :****:

LightBnDr said:
Mmm well said mudd and redneck.

I have a little rig on reds and man it was literally a game changer. Would I have spent hard earned direct cash for them? no. But I'm a fan of liquidating things I don't need or want anymore to pay for things I do want. So I sold a golf cart and my old set of wheels and tires to cover them. Would never trade them back. :)

Do it and never look back

Haha. EXACTLY what I did!! Except a fourwheeler. Do the folks that Ya ride with have them? I'm amazed the difference. NOT at first, finally starting to break in.. I personally think the trail rider needs Em more than a racer. my thoughts on this are.. Ya can hit anything doin 75 wide ass open, and one things for sure, Somthing cools gonna happen.. But for most of us that try not to destroy our ****, I would guess we would be itit more than someone holdin it to floor would. Also u can go ahead and plan on any buddies that don't have them not wanting to ride much with u anymore. It's just not fair. Wish they were cheaper so everyone could afford them.

B3 said:
Just wanting opinions if youre not going to race / compeat do you still need stickies ? Is it worth the money if all you plan o :dunno:n doing is trail beating ?

It is worth every cent . Period!! :drinkers:

zukimaster said:
Dam Pete! You are ****ing with these boys! This guy has lots of horsepower! He can get up anything on a set of Thornbirds! :****:

I don't think this is Pete, I think it is Michael Bennet in Gold Digger buggy that Pete built? Maybe I'm wrong, can't ever remember their screen names because they don't post much molaugh

Stickies make a difference, if you are wanting a set, go on and snag em! You'll love em! :****:

I just remember seeing this name associated with that build. :dunno: cool build then it just disappeared. I was wheeling at choc right before it was rebuilt and seen the old buggy and just wanted to see it after the rebuild.
I thought Pete was 95yj ?