• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Titling a Rock bouncer for loan purposes?

Bindigo

Was looking at getting a rock bouncer. But the bank wants a vin. My question is there anyway to apply for a new vin. Or some how get a ser# and send it to the DMV TO GET IT registered? And no I don't want to do a signature loan or anything like that. Thanks for any input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a cash game as far as I am aware of heck that is why the rzr is so popular bc anyone can get financed

I'll leave it at this just so I don't get any bank I use in trouble. Have good credit. Find a bank that will loan money on something with an appraisel. Find somebody to do a good fancy appraisel and make up a vin. Tell the insurance company you use its a dune buggy and makes 100 horses.

I wouldn't finance one. Because then you'll be financing repairs and parts and upgrades too. All on a severely depreciating item.

But yeah, the bank will probably have to write it up as a custom dune buggy or something like that

rednecklights said:
If you have to finance the bouncer ... do you really need it ?

There isn't to many people with 50k to 60k laying around so financing one is the fastest and easiest way to get what you want.

BUG-E J said:
I'll leave it at this just so I don't get any bank I use in trouble. Have good credit. Find a bank that will loan money on something with an appraisel. Find somebody to do a good fancy appraisel and make up a vin. Tell the insurance company you use its a dune buggy and makes 100 horses.
Ok I'll see what I can do. Thanks for all the fast replays guys.

Bindigo said:
There isn't to many people with 50k to 60k laying around so financing one is the fastest and easiest way to get what you want.

There also aren't many banks around that would believe they could get 50-60k for an offroad toy if you would default. Even if it did have a title, it would be practically useless to them as you could easily sell it privately without the new owner looking for or even being aware of the existence of said title.

Best case scenario, expect to put up realistic collateral.

Get a second mortgage on your house and buy one. That a way if you loose your house you can sleep in the bouncer.

Hahahahahahahaha

Or if you get behind on payments and just want to make any more go yard sale that thing over on some Bounty Hill or rattle Rock and tell the company where to go get it.
8) :p ;D

There is a local guy around here that builds a few bouncers a year. He was telling me at a ride last fall he has a deal worked out with the local bank to get financing for the ones he is building. At first I thought he was genius, then he told me all he has to do is co-sign the note..........yep, sounds stupid I know, so I asked him again, just in case my ears may have flapped and I imiised something, but nope, same answer. Me thinks him not so smart now........

Rootar said:
Your can always get a collateral loan against something you already own.
If you get an auto loan on something it has to have full coverage vehicle insurance

I have titled all 3 buggies that I have built. Went to the DMV and ask for the papers to get a vin number for a off road buggy I built. Here in Indiana you have to have a vin number to get a hov sticker like a atv or dirt bike get to ride on state owned dnr land.

Latest posts