• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TJ Buggy for sale - $18K

kvom

Walkaround:

Additional photos: https://pbase.com/kvom/tj_buggy_2020

Some specs:

Started life as a '97 TJ and was converted to a Pro Mod WeRock rig by Bandlands back when. Only Jeep parts left are a few feet of frame at the front and the body sheet metal. All DOM tubing for cage and frame. Boat sides. Hard half doors with recent soft upper halves.

3-link front (has brackets for 4 link), 4 link rear. 7075 arms with recent joints.

6.0 LQ9 LS motor with stock cam. Something over 320HP. Camaro oil plan and Corvette serpentine gear. Oil accumulator. I had the electrics completely redone this year, so all relays are on the dash. 12V and USB sockets.

Dual battery setup with automatic isolator. Remote battery terminals on both sides.

Dual radiators with fans controlled by ECM.

Turbo 350 3-spd auto transmission with reverse manual valve body. Winter shifter.

Atlas 4.3 transfer case

Front axle is a Rockcrusher d60 4.10 gears, new ball joints. CTM joints. Hydro assist. Suck down winch with in-cab control. Welded tie down brackets. Detroit locker.

14-bolt rear axle. Welded tie down brackets. Detroit locker. Cutting brake.

GM 3/4-ton brakes.

Radflo coilovers and bump stops on all 4 corners.

15 gallon fuel cell. Engine runs best on 90 gas,

39" BFG red stickies on Trailready aluminum beadlocks. These hold air on the trail but will leak down when stored. I usually run at 10 psi. Spare is on an old steel 6-lug beadlock that I redrilled to 8-lug. It mounts on a removable carrier on the rear frame. Tread measures 18, 18, 15, and 14/32. Spare 18/32.

8274 Warn winch with rope and in-cab controls. Rebuilt in last two years. Front suckdown winch with in-cab control.

4-point harnesses on both seats. Seats are old but quite comfortable.

CB

Removable steering wheel

Swag box on rear shelf

102" wheelbase

Contact Tim Kirk @ 678-898-0074 to inspect. Located in Cumming, GA

Msg me with questions.

Walkaround:

Additional photos: https://pbase.com/kvom/tj_buggy_2020

Some specs:

Started life as a '97 TJ and was converted to a Pro Mod WeRock rig by Bandlands back when. Only Jeep parts left are a few feet of frame at the front and the body sheet metal. All DOM tubing for cage and frame. Boat sides. Hard half doors with recent soft upper halves.

3-link front (has brackets for 4 link), 4 link rear. 7075 arms with recent joints.

6.0 LQ9 LS motor with stock cam. Something over 320HP. Camaro oil plan and Corvette serpentine gear. Oil accumulator. I had the electrics completely redone this year, so all relays are on the dash. 12V and USB sockets.

Dual battery setup with automatic isolator. Remote battery terminals on both sides.

Dual radiators with fans controlled by ECM.

Turbo 350 3-spd auto transmission with reverse manual valve body. Winter shifter.

Atlas 4.3 transfer case

Front axle is a Rockcrusher d60 4.10 gears, new ball joints. CTM joints. Hydro assist. Suck down winch with in-cab control. Welded tie down brackets. Detroit locker.

14-bolt rear axle. Welded tie down brackets. Detroit locker. Cutting brake.

GM 3/4-ton brakes.

Radflo coilovers and bump stops on all 4 corners.

15 gallon fuel cell. Engine runs best on 90 gas,

39" BFG red stickies on Trailready aluminum beadlocks. These hold air on the trail but will leak down when stored. I usually run at 10 psi. Spare is on an old steel 6-lug beadlock that I redrilled to 8-lug. It mounts on a removable carrier on the rear frame. Tread measures 18, 18, 15, and 14/32. Spare 18/32.

8274 Warn winch with rope and in-cab controls. Rebuilt in last two years. Front suckdown winch with in-cab control.

4-point harnesses on both seats. Seats are old but quite comfortable.

CB

Removable steering wheel

Swag box on rear shelf

102" wheelbase

Contact Tim Kirk @ 678-898-0074 to inspect. Located in Cumming, GA

Msg me with questions.

Man that's probably one of the best for sale adds I've ever seen on here...
Good looking rig ...shouldn't have any problems selling that

Latest posts