• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Totaled My Truck Today...

J/Cope79

Yeap I have had a Shitty Week so far..GF dumps my ass on Monday :mad: ..and today I totaled my truck.... :****: And I must say Holy ****...I am gonna be one sore Sum Bitch.. It could be worse though , so thats all ima say about it

Damn son, you are having a rough one this week. GF's can be replaced, not your life man. Like P. says, watch out for those Co Pays. thumb.gif

C'mon with the story man... you cant just post.

I totaled my truck. :wtflol:

Yep, them co-pays aint no joke ! Glad your aaaight !

WAHHHHH~~ ha, JK... :drinkers:

this thread us useless without pics!!!!!
IMG_0015.jpg

time to get a Cummins!!!

Like I told you before, come on with your crawlers son... Put on your Party Panties and come on, I'll help you winch up the Canyon. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: molaugh

Well ya see..What Had Happend Was... I was drivin along Hobbs Rd in south Huntsville and I went to grab a bottle of water out of the seat and when i looked back at the road it was too late BAM! and the Bags didnt even deploy ???? ...Fawk that **** happens quick! Oh well at least no one was injured..Im fine except for being sore from the seatbelt....Guess I m in the market for a tow rig fo shure now..

Ok so I am finally clear to start seriously looking for a truck. I am looking for a 03-06 Dodge 2500 4x4 Diesel. I would prefer it to be a regular cab with a 6spd but I might go with a quad cab or an auto. If anyone knows of one or can help me find one I would greatly appreciate it. So far all I can find is 300-500 miles away! :wtflol: but then again thats just on the Autotrade online....

I think there are some here at the local dealer - I can call if you want me to and find out - seems like I saw a few there last week on the way home. They are a bit high however.

J/Cope79 said:
Ok so I am finally clear to start seriously looking for a truck. I am looking for a 03-06 Dodge 2500 4x4 Diesel. I would prefer it to be a regular cab with a 6spd but I might go with a quad cab or an auto. If anyone knows of one or can help me find one I would greatly appreciate it. So far all I can find is 300-500 miles away! :wtflol: but then again thats just on the Autotrade online....

Check with Steven at James O'Neal Dodge in Bremen, GA. He is one of the largest Dodge HD dealers around

Ok, Thanks for the info. I have seen several trucks go thru a while back there that are within what I am looking for. The problem now is that I am approved with my credit union and I am ready to deal...there aint **** out there...Its kinda like when you have a girl friend and there is tons of potential action out there but the second you end up single...NUTHIN...lol :****: I will call Oneal tomorrow and see what I can do. Thanks again.

J/Cope79 said:
Thanks man, Hey what dealership are you talking about?

Florence AL - Thorton Chrysler - but the Oneal Will probable get you the getter deal - I will drive by there in the morning and let you know if there are any 3/4 tons left.

Latest posts