• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toy Hauler Build

STROKERYOTA

I started this build last year with the thought of eventually adding on to it, first pic is of madden voyage to Grey Rock for FFA, 13 hour trip BTW, pulled great no issues behind the RV, but we sold the RV and need a place to sleep. I have decided to put a 11' box off of an old Ryder box truck, prior owner cut down a 20 something foot box and made it 11', post pic of it tomorrow. I am extending the trailer 12' so there is a little extra room to open the door when the RZR is loaded, door is on the rear of box. Here's the progress I have gotten done in the last few days at the shop, goin kinda slow, but I only have time to work on it between jobs coming in.

I used 3/8" x 5"x6' flat plate for inner c-channel fish plate with 10 plug welds

few more gussets and much more to come

few specs: 6" channel main frame with 4" channel and 2x4 box for trussing, going to do a bridge under the 6" channel using 3/8" X 2.5" flat plate with 3" channel off the 6",

I've been kicking around same idea. Nothing fancy just the basic needs............room for rig, A/C. an awning, a grill, bed, little inside table, shower, blue and gray water tanks, pooper et c....

yep, goin to have a full size bed up agents the far wall with a set of small bunks to the right for the kids and a shower,pooper,and sink. kitchen will be outside under awning. should be pretty sweet. I was kickin around all kinda ideas, big bad ass toyhaulers that would cost a **** load of $$$$ then came down to reality and realized we only get to go wheeling 2-3 times a year so lets keep it simple. lol

Cool looking build.

Very eccentric mixture of things in the shop between a chopped up trailer, Jeep, Gwagon, and monster truck....

Wow Jeremy, you're still wheeling that blazier? I thought you had a chassis to move all those parts over to?

5BrothersFabrication said:
This is soooooooooo awesome. Always wanted to do this. :dblthumb:

You've got shop space and tools now ya know...doubt blueford would like that too much though.

Sweet trailer buildup!

Looks good, now will you please get the buggy done so you can come out wheeling with us again. Someone needs to spot Dom so he'll stop flipping his ****. :flipgotcha:

well I pulled it outta the shop Friday, and have come to the conclusion that im goin to go ahead and put a gooseneck on it. right now its 40' overall and I know the axles are really way back.

Y not make it a gooseneck? Be a lot easier on that saggin ass ford lol pull better too