• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toy Hauler

tbacon38

Has anyone seen a toy hauler camper that will carry a buggy, I have seen the work and play but I'm looking for a actual camper instead of a converted enclose trailer. I noticed in the bombshell buggy reveal they unloaded it out of a toy hauler, just wondering if it was custom ordered or the standard.

Re:

Cliff Gulley has a sweet one. He is at AOP all the time. It is like a pulled behind gooseneck camper, but has an open back that hauls his buggy and sxs.

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Cliff Gulley has a sweet one. He is at AOP all the time. It is like a pulled behind gooseneck camper, but has an open back that hauls his buggy and sxs.
X2 it is one of the best I have seen.

aja9u5u9.jpg
this is cliffs toy hauler .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had several toy haulers to date that would fit full width buggys. The best I've seen fleetwood gear box 30 ft. Had a bumper pull and a gooseneck wish I still had one. They don't have inner fenders due to sitting over the axles. I had to remove one of the fold out sofas but worked perfect.'Have plenty of ground clearance for pulling in and out of parks. Cargo weight closer to 6k lbs. fuel station sleep 12.

Mine was built just for this. It is not modified. Logan coach can build you one. Best set up I found. I was fortunate to find it. I am thankful for all God has blessed me with. Just a ol redneck who came across a good deal! ;D