• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toy haulers

Looks like a really nice set up. What is your tongue weight like with the wheels set that far back?
4500 lbs. but unlike traditional toy haulers , I have a 8000 lb cargo weight in the garage. The trailer tows like a dream with the axles that far back, but makes getting in and out of beach campgrounds and KOA's fun. 56 ' from tip of truck to the tail. I carry a goat built buggy in the garage. Wife tows her Jeep separate when we go to events . Thought about getting a motor home to be able to pull both Jeeps at the same time.

4500 lbs. but unlike traditional toy haulers , I have a 8000 lb cargo weight in the garage. The trailer tows like a dream with the axles that far back, but makes getting in and out of beach campgrounds and KOA's fun. 56 ' from tip of truck to the tail. I carry a goat built buggy in the garage. Wife tows her Jeep separate when we go to events . Thought about getting a motor home to be able to pull both Jeeps at the same time.

Always seems to be some trade offs when you start towing big. I would rather deal with a heavy tongue weight and tow straight than have a squirrelly trailer. I just bought a super C so I could start towing the buggy with it etc. I will not miss dragging my toyhauler around, which at 36 feet is not as big of deal as that trailer you have. You have a nice set up though.