• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota transfer case mounts

44BRAND

posting a heads up. Daves off-road supply has TG bombproof t-case mounts for yotas on sale right now for 59 bucks each. Regular 83 bucks. good deal if anybody needing them.

Dave is a good guy, if you're in the Huntsville, AL area, XRR on here is a TG distributor and also a good guy to deal with. thumb.gif

Rjhoward32006 said:
Not to be an ass but i've priced this xrr guy and not even close to dave. But maybe its because i dont know him or something

No problem, I do know him and he was competitive with Dave last parts buy I compared; but I haven't bought much TG stuff from either of them recently. Come to think of it, I thought Dave said something about giving up on being a TG distributor after the TG Longfield/RCV warranty thing went down. He's been pushing RCVs and busting on the TG Longfields pretty consisitently on Pirate. That tells you how long it's been since I ordered from Dave. :)

Have never dealt with Dave. I will give him a look next time I need parts. I have had good luck and saved some money with low range offroad

Re: Re: Toyota transfer case mounts

Toydawg said:
No problem, I do know him and he was competitive with Dave last parts buy I compared; but I haven't bought much TG stuff from either of them recently. Come to think of it, I thought Dave said something about giving up on being a TG distributor after the TG Longfield/RCV warranty thing went down. He's been pushing RCVs and busting on the TG Longfields pretty consisitently on Pirate. That tells you how long it's been since I ordered from Dave. :)
Different Dave.

Dave's Offroad Supply in PA, not Davez Offroad Performance in CA.

I haven't found anyone that would beat Dave's prices on the Yukon or TG parts I've bought recently.