• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ToyotaTom's truggy

ToyotaTom

Hi my name is Tom and I like to wheel. I moved from North Carolina to Florida a few years ago and just stumbled across this form. I think this is going to be a better place to post and do research than the current clubs and forms I am part of now. Here is a link to my build thread on NC4X4. I will be updating my build here and look forward to seeing some of you on the trails.
Current status, 86 4Runner with a 87 pickup body. SAS, Detroit f/r, 4.88s, 39.5" IROKS, Marlin ultimate duals, on Propane.
12563288054_ccbfc91e22_z.jpg

I threw the door skins on and added some tube to the C pillars, also mounted the spare today.
13229077454_c69c7a67f0_z.jpg

13228895483_f28552d744_z.jpg

13228742605_e8e14a7639_z.jpg

We have a large group of yotas that wheel in central Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technician said:

Cool looking forward to wheeling with some of you guys. I was going to get together with some guys from FATTshack(Florida Association of Toyota Trucks) but I can't seem to find the website anymore.

ToyotaTom said:
Technician said:

Cool looking forward to wheeling with some of you guys. I was going to get together with some guys from FATTshack(Florida Association of Toyota Trucks) but I can't seem to find the website anymore.
well you found em. The web-sight owner decided to shut the page down so a couple of us reopened under a Facebook page. We have more active members than ever and we are bringing the old FATT back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up 2 used 35" KM2s for $50 today. These are going to be spares, looking for a good deal on 4 more with rims. I am looking at getting into the race scene.
index.php

index.php

4 banger Race Mode. Got myself some 35"s and some rims. I still need to work on the steering and do a good once over.
14436679500_f2f55bf564_b.jpg

14623329665_14989868c9_b.jpg

Neal3000 said:
Are you going to do the ecors toyota class?

Yep, I was planning on being ready for the Durhamtown GA Race, but that's not looking like it's going to be happening. I am waiting to see if they find a new race location.

Hey tom welcome to hardline. I'm over in Panama city...we have a good group of guys over here all with very capable buggys. We travel around quite a bit to parks and always looking for more people to go. Like you prolly know the local "wheeling" groups lack somewhat compared to what we do lol. If you want send me a pm and I will get u my number...we are going to do a local park ride Sunday.