• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracker build

Someone is going to get killed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 185
Sticky 39's on Dana 44 axles? Wonder what will break first, the axle shafts or the welds?

That's the same rear truss on my old samurai I got from brice and I bent it on the 1st ride.

smurfy90 said:
That's the same rear truss on my old samurai I got from brice and I bent it on the 1st ride.

Yea you can bend the web on 4" channel with a 12" crescent wrench.

I didn't build the rear truss on ur old sami smurfy I got it from a guy from north Carolina. truss was already on their.

big_dodge said:
This truss will not bend. 1/4" c channel.
If your man enough to bend it by hand come on....prove it big boy
That particular one won't because the rear axle will be wadded up under the belly on the first hill when all the welds snap. So I guess you got me there.

:gtfo: Your the guy that made those bugger welds on the ftoy... Id go back to what ever your day job is ( hoping like hell its a walmart greeter). You may have good ideas but have a heart to heart with yourself the plan of attack is buggered no pun intended .. Jk pun intended

On a serious note is this yalls logo
images

You don't like my build, don't view my thread!
This is my personal build. This tracker will not break to pieces. The welds will hold up.
Doesn't matter what a bunch of pussies hiding behind computer screens say.
You want to see it in person, come take a look! You got something to say at that point, you can be a man and say it to my face.

Anyone wanting to do that, pm me and I'll give you my address so you can come to my shop.

But no one has the balls to do that though......
Just keep bashing from behind a screen like a bunch of catty women.
hardline is getting as bad as pirate with this