• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail fix pix thread

Re: Re: Trail fix pix thread

mdo817 said:
Fun trip

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Damn fun trip and the night ride back was epic.

I was about to go looking for these pics and post them.

Yes a trip I will never forget. And one of the memories that keeps me wheeling and wanting to go back to Harlan.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Bumping this back up. Surely somebody has broken some **** and rigged it back together since Jun of '18?

E3B17634-87C6-45DE-8D1E-687C19550DD5.jpeg

The adjustable wrench Rachet hammers they have at tractor supply are actually pretty cool

Thanks for bumping the thread. I have only had small stuff lately. I did have a fuse block that had a loose terminal that drove me crazy at AOP. It would show about 12V so I passed it up on checks a few times. Once I figured it out I just pulled the leads out of the back of it and just wrapped the leads tight in electrical tape.
Not a trail fix though since it is still like that. :unsure:
Moral of the story. Don't just trust voltage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201116-142829_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201116-142829_Gallery.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 252
One this weekend at wolf caves.... last trail of the day, 2ft ledge. Left upper link sheared apart.... come to find out.... previous owner down the line thought welding a slug in and plug welding it, then welding the tubes together was good idea....

Used rear winch to recenter the rear, then took drive shaft out so it wouldn't arc off battery switch.... atlas in 2wd front and drove out.
Called summit machine, ordered two new uppers.

I was happy and rig came home under own power.

Latest posts