• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trail riding

I take great pride in loading up my tools and cooler, hopping in the ol Tranasaurus Lex, wheeling almost every level 3 trail in a park, and driving home dent free. BUT, I feel like I'm the only one... I dont want to leaf look, but I can't sqeeze into the tighter technical stuff. And truth be told, I don't see anyone out on the trails wheeling the way I do and driving home 1-3 hours

I too wish there was more of "us" I hate feeling like I'm the only one :****:

That's what I want to do. I'm kinda looking forward to trying not to trash my ride for a change. And instead of just hitting hard obstacles at a park riding some good moderate trails.

How about everybody load your junk up and we'll schedule a throw back DD style trail ride. I know clubs like Tnjeeps, caos, and rcrc do it all the time. Why can Hardline have a "No Haul Crawl"?

muddinmetal said:
How about everybody load your junk up and we'll schedule a throw back DD style trail ride. I know clubs like Tnjeeps, caos, and rcrc do it all the time. Why can Hardline have a "No Haul Crawl"?

Me and Chief both ride with the TNJeeps club/board, bunch of TJs and JKs and they wheel around pretty regularly.

I'm working on becoming the "token Toyota guy"

here's a video from our ride through Blackhouse/Pickett this summer, we went in in Jamestown, TN and came out in Monticello/Albany, KY

TNJeeps Pickett State Forest July 13, 2013

You'll see my lil fishin truck lookin out of place a few time in the vid

Now that looks like a good time! I like the whole trail ridin thing myself some may find it boring and what not but I enjoy it!

I got a little Toyota I been wanting to make a pavement/light trail rig just for stuff like that and Me my wife and little boy can enjoy it (because it's got hot heat and cold A/C lol) Don't wanna do Anything crazy in it just because I have owned it since I was 15 and don't wanna beat the body up on it, just some moderate stuff like that :dblthumb:

Re:

I'm not sure which club it is but I've seen videos of guys taking their full blown buggies out on 31"s or smaller just to make trails a challenge. Sounds like a fun change of pace.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk now Free

Re:

HotwheelsYJ said:
I'm not sure which club it is but I've seen videos of guys taking their full blown buggies out on 31"s or smaller just to make trails a challenge. Sounds like a fun change of pace.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]

It's likely the mustache run you are referring to. Not really a club thing just a bunch of the coolest dudes in michigan who decide to grow mustaches put on bald 31s and go for a ride in the woods. Misfitoffroad.com or greatlakes4x4.com

kmcminn said:
Specs on new rig?
[/quote
Custom one off chassis...LS motor with a few goodies... PTC powerglide 4.3 atlas Hi pinion front 60 14 bolt rear some ole shitty 42's that have been groovedd to the cords... and almost 2 years builtup...waiting to beat the **** out ofsomething !!!!!!!!!!!!!!