• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail rig manifesto

you fools don't even fit on the trail in several locations. for all the bitching i hear about not wheelng your expedition, your actual rig stats aren't a helluva lot different with those hot-air balloons you call tires.

:kissmyass:

PORTER said:
Wa, Wa, you cant drive get Heep where we can go either.:flipoff:

SeaRubi said:
you fools don't even fit on the trail in several locations. for all the bitching i hear about not wheelng your expedition, your actual rig stats aren't a helluva lot different with those hot-air balloons you call tires.

I have the same hot air balloons and I can fit any where you can.:flipoff:

Sheesh. . .why all the eHate. I think buggies are friggen SWEET when well executed (like most of the ones on NWW). I also have a deep appreciation for a well done trail Jeep AND I even dig a nice Toy. I'll wheel with them all, keep up with most and watch in awe when I can't.

I know this thread was just for fun, but why don't you just STFU and go wheelin' already.

OldGreen said:
I know this thread was just for fun, but why don't you just STFU and go wheelin' already.

:stirpot:

i think of buggies alot like a 9 or 10sec drag car running a rear tube chassis,fiberglass front clip, rear 4link, and e/t wrinklewalls behind a monster BB that's all on the motor. you don't have much business being on the street, but it's fun to hotlap a couple blocks every once in awhile. :haha:

me too! i just have to hi-lift the front-end at around 75ft in order to continue winching to the 125 ft mark :clappy::flipoff::flipoff:

:haha::haha::haha:

KarlVP said:
Here we go again.

I can get my Jeep anywhere your buggy will go. 125ft at a time. :flipoff:

SeaRubi said:

Thats funny, there is not any trail in wa that I cannot fit through. Pretty lame comment.:looser: