Trail safety

• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Markrobinson

I've seen that a ton. Alot of these people that have super built jeeps and youtube channels are bad about that. I've not seen many things like that on the busted knuckle videos. But, more so the Bleepinjeep and some of the others. Bleepinjeep Fan ride videos was like watching an offroad version of a Final Destination Trailer/Teaser. Standing downhill, hanging off the rigs, etc...

Our group stays on top of the hands on cages pretty well. @jeeptj99 will call you out in a heartbeat.
last trip to wheelin’ I made Andrew cry in the back seat. Going up one of those little gullies that can lay you over on the bank he put his hand out touch the dirt. I gave him all kinds of hell so he and the other kids knew not to do that again

The Luke

last trip to wheelin’ I made Andrew cry in the back seat. Going up one of those little gullies that can lay you over on the bank he put his hand out touch the dirt. I gave him all kinds of hell so he and the other kids knew not to do that again
They've got to learn eventually. And I'd rather it be a scolding from Pop's than a trip to the ER.

jeeptj99

I've seen that a ton. Alot of these people that have super built jeeps and youtube channels are bad about that. I've not seen many things like that on the busted knuckle videos. But, more so the Bleepinjeep and some of the others. Bleepinjeep Fan ride videos was like watching an offroad version of a Final Destination Trailer/Teaser. Standing downhill, hanging off the rigs, etc...

Our group stays on top of the hands on cages pretty well. @jeeptj99 will call you out in a heartbeat.
It's true I will. One of the last big fights my ex and I got into was over that.

Bronco72

At Harlan we had two accidents happen. @Bronco72 was hammering out a U joint and a piece snapped off and stabbed my buddy right below the sternum. Split him open about an inch wide and 1/2"+ deep. We didn't have anything to button him up with. Luckily it sealed itself up after 20-30 min and didn't bleed that much. But it could have very easily gotten bad if he had been hit in a different spot.

Same trip, same guy was looking under the hood of my jeep and slipped off a rock, tumbled about 3-4 times down the hill before he finally bounced off a rock and came to a stop tangled up in the kudzu. Luckily it was a very slow roll and he didn't hit his head or anything. Just scraped the top off his knuckles. Could have been so much worse.
dude he fell for like 15 min and changed directions bout 3 times.

Bronco72

At Harlan we had two accidents happen. @Bronco72 was hammering out a U joint and a piece snapped off and stabbed my buddy right below the sternum. Split him open about an inch wide and 1/2"+ deep. We didn't have anything to button him up with. Luckily it sealed itself up after 20-30 min and didn't bleed that much. But it could have very easily gotten bad if he had been hit in a different spot.

Same trip, same guy was looking under the hood of my jeep and slipped off a rock, tumbled about 3-4 times down the hill before he finally bounced off a rock and came to a stop tangled up in the kudzu. Luckily it was a very slow roll and he didn't hit his head or anything. Just scraped the top off his knuckles. Could have been so much worse.
and yes it did kinda looked like i shot him with a 22 lol

Trending threads