• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail safety

Update. Found this one for the same price and more obvious as to what it is.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L9R2XTS/?tag=hardlinecrawlers-20
Screenshot 2021-02-16 114600.png

Seems kind of high for just a case but I like it. Everyone in my group knows where mine is and what it looks like. I probably do need to write on it what it is though or mark it somehow.

Seems kind of high for just a case but I like it. Everyone in my group knows where mine is and what it looks like. I probably do need to write on it what it is though or mark it somehow.
I didn't know it was there lol I do now though.

True story. Sat for two weeks per kid in the NICU. The only room in the NICU wing that had phone service was the family training room that played the CPR video on repeat. Both kids have choked and changed colors at some point. That video helped me save both of my kids lives.
That was not a coincidence sir....

Update. Found this one for the same price and more obvious as to what it is.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L9R2XTS/?tag=hardlinecrawlers-20View attachment 122498
I've heard nothing but good when it comes to Nanuk cases and I definitely like the idea of a case labeled & colored this way.

There's some nice products out there but some are just priced too high imho & turn people off. For example, Outerlimitsupply makes a trick quick release for hard cases (medical case kits in fact) that returns to its locking position magnetically, but the price has gone up to $100 for 1 kit. I know in the grand scheme of things it isn't much, but spending $150 for a quick release & case in the age of Kiddie 1lb extinguishers ziptied to rollbars is tough for most.
Quick-Release-System1.png

Speaking of fire extinguishers.....
I see them as trail safety items too, but I've learned over the years that nothing you say will change the mind of someone who has a 1lb white Kiddie ziptied to their cage.
I keep 2 5lb bottles on mine. One is Halotron (for me) and the other is dry ABC for everyone else or if my first one isn't enough.

I've heard nothing but good when it comes to Nanuk cases and I definitely like the idea of a case labeled & colored this way.

There's some nice products out there but some are just priced too high imho & turn people off. For example, Outerlimitsupply makes a trick quick release for hard cases (medical case kits in fact) that returns to its locking position magnetically, but the price has gone up to $100 for 1 kit. I know in the grand scheme of things it isn't much, but spending $150 for a quick release & case in the age of Kiddie 1lb extinguishers ziptied to rollbars is tough for most.
View attachment 122546
Being the cheap ass that I am, I wonder how a boat seat quick release would work for this? $20 versus $100

1613745422912.png

I love crap like that. I'm convinced that 99% of products sold online are just repurposed products that people buy off ebay. Like those damn differential bellows that trail gear or whoever sells. $20 a piece, hell nahhh. I snagged some on ebay for some kinda chinese atv. $3 each.

I love crap like that. I'm convinced that 99% of products sold online are just repurposed products that people buy off ebay. Like those damn differential bellows that trail gear or whoever sells. $20 a piece, hell nahhh. I snagged some on ebay for some kinda chinese atv. $3 each.

That's how you make money.

Some good information in this thread. I can personally testify that having people around that know something like the Heimlich Maneuver or CPR in your wheeling group can make an instant difference between life and death. Sucks that stuff can happen in an instant and ruin the whole deal but that is life. Best to try and be prepared and if you never pull the emergency supplies out to use them, then consider yourself an extremely talented individual and tell everybody:D
I was reading through this thread and was totally about to tell a ham and cheese story bahahahahahaha!

Latest posts