• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trailer Experts Need Your Input

BamaTJ Do you have a hookup on LED's. I am in the market for some for my trailer and will be in the market soon once I redo my Jeep corners for some on my Jeep.

Jeep CJ said:
BamaTJ Do you have a hookup on LED's. I am in the market for some for my trailer and will be in the market soon once I redo my Jeep corners for some on my Jeep.

If I don't have it I can get it for the most part. My father in law works for Grote, and I have two boxes of LED's in the garage but most of the popular styles are gone at this point.

If you don't mind I am interested in looking at them. I just need Two or Four for the back of my trailer with tail lights and brake lights and a few to put on the side or whatever. When you get time give my a shout Thanks Kevin.

Sure man if you know specific sizes and styles you want post them up. I have lots of the big amber ovals, lots of the 2" Round red markers and various other lights.

BamaTJ said:
This is what I decided as of right now, 7X22ft (20ft deck + 2 ft dove) lowboy GN with diamond plate driveover fenders that have extra reinforcing in the skirt area.

Sweet choice, you'll never regret having the extra space, nor will you ever regret having a lower profile load and an easier deck to utilize for cooking, camping, etc. Mine's currently at 96" deck width, but I've got a really wide rig... I can't fit on most people's trailers that aren't deckover or full width.

I built ours a full 102" wide with fenders almost rubbing teh inside of the tires on dexter 7k's and 3/16" channel for fenders braced to fawk, plated with 1/4" on the back. our rigs are almost 90" on the outside of the tires and squeak like hell going by. We normally drive one tire on the fender to make it easier and then let the rears drop in right before you chain down.
it takes about 28' of deck for 2 rigs. that's what I'm stretching mine to.