• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trailer Rehash!

Marc72

We've been waiting along time for this project to begin, and it finally has!

We're having living quarters installed on our 42' Enclosed Gooseneck. Keeping the back 25' for buggy and RZR transport. The rest is for beer and food! JBJ Conversions in Conyers, GA is doing the work. https://www.facebook.com/JBJ-Conversions-121021028001053/?fref=ts I'll post up more pics as they progress. Awesome folks!

I will be watching this...I have never heard of that company. I work in Conyers. Looks like they do very nice work.

I've seen a few of the trailers they've done in person. The pics on their Facespace page doesn't do them justice. The work they do is beyond compare! Really nice. We started with something simple... Every time we go there, we add something else. I myself can't wait until it's done!

I looked a long time for folks that do this work. Plus, their pricing is pretty reasonable for the quality product that they put out. I couldn't quite find a "bought" trailer that did what I wanted. This way gets us every option that we want and stays well under Toyhauler prices. :****:

Marc72 said:
I looked a long time for folks that do this work. Plus, their pricing is pretty reasonable for the quality product that they put out. I couldn't quite find a "bought" trailer that did what I wanted. This way gets us every option that we want and stays well under Toyhauler prices. :****:

So you'll have less in this including the original trailer cost?

I think so... Their "base package" was right around $6800. I got the trailer originally for $8500. If you dig around on their website, one of the pages lists what the package includes. Another page lists options. You've kinda gotta want to find that stuff. We of course added a bunch of upgrades.

What we're having done:

Base Package
Nose Upgrade
Cypress Upgrade
Full Shower / Toilet
6' AC/Propane Fridge
LED Lighting In & Out
Reskinning 1/2 the outside
Reskinning the garage & new floor
Resealing the roof
Lifting the trailer 3"
Brakes/ Bearings
New Electric/HYD dual jack
New tires & Wheels
Rear tail rollers
New man door
New LQ Windows
Dual Batteries
Dual Propane

I'm sure there's a few more things...

Marc72 said:
I think so... Their "base package" was right around $6800. I got the trailer originally for $8500. If you dig around on their website, one of the pages lists what the package includes. Another page lists options. You've kinda gotta want to find that stuff. We of course added a bunch of upgrades.

What we're having done:

Base Package
Nose Upgrade
Cypress Upgrade
Full Shower / Toilet
6' AC/Propane Fridge
LED Lighting In & Out
Reskinning 1/2 the outside
Reskinning the garage & new floor
Resealing the roof
Lifting the trailer 3"
Brakes/ Bearings
New Electric/HYD dual jack
New tires & Wheels
Rear tail rollers
New man door
New LQ Windows
Dual Batteries
Dual Propane

I'm sure there's a few more things...

Thanks, now I need to sell a gooseneck trailer and find an enclosed.