• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trailers

I bought mine in East Wenatchee, 16' 7000lb c-channel for 2450 out the door, really dig having a trailer....:D

I picked up my c channel trailer last year from Trailers NW in Maple Valley
from Brandon.

as of 12:45pm on 5/3/07
16' 7,000# GVWR tandem Axle, C Channel, 4 wheel brakes, stake pockets, under framed, stored ramps, sale price $1999.00

http://www.trailersnorthwest.com/index.htm

I thought yours was the boxed frame Iron Eagle one they sale for $2,700. I remember everyone saying how nice it was when you got it last year. Though if that Mirage one is made out of C channel I may have to check it out. I need to get one for memorial day assuming I can get the J-20 together in time to tow it.

I thought yours was the boxed frame Iron Eagle one they sale for $2,700. I remember everyone saying how nice it was when you got it last year. Though if that Mirage one is made out of C channel I may have to check it out. I need to get one for memorial day assuming I can get the J-20 together in time to tow it.

nope its C channel and yes, folks were remarking how nice it was... but then again it was shiny and new, and I wasn't going to be paying that much for a trailer, cause I had to buy a riding lawn mower last year, and pay for my hydro racing gear, and trick out the Infiniti...

had to go the informed consumer economy route to stretch my dollar!

i'll build mine, but i've got all the blue prints in my head & a collection of supplies @ the shop & a way to license it w/o state patrol

Yay!

2,227.05 out the door...Very satisfied with this trailer. Now i get to play!:cheer: :cheer:

Last edited:
im sure somewhere in here someone asked this question already but seeing as how im WAYYY to lazy to read through a bunch of bs ill just ask.

a buddy and me are looking to get a trailor that will haul both his FJ-40 and my std cab toyota together. it will be towed with a dodge CTD. so bring on the answers!!!

im sure somewhere in here someone asked this question already but seeing as how im WAYYY to lazy to read through a bunch of bs ill just ask.

a buddy and me are looking to get a trailor that will haul both his FJ-40 and my std cab toyota together. it will be towed with a dodge CTD. so bring on the answers!!!

25-28 ft goosneck. :D

16ft deck and 83" between fenders. Only thing i DO NOT like about it is how low it sits. They've got the ramps mounted underneath in the back and 9-10 times ill drag the ass coming in and out of places.:mad:

16ft deck and 83" between fenders. Only thing i DO NOT like about it is how low it sits. They've got the ramps mounted underneath in the back and 9-10 times ill drag the ass coming in and out of places.:mad:

could it be possible to have them NOt put the ramps on the underside and not have them charge you for NOT doing work???:haha: Could I maybe get some info about the place you got yours at? seems like a nice wide trailer for a good price.:awesomework:

Thanks,
Aaron

Do you think its worth 1500.?

1500 a good deal for this trailer?

20ft, brakes only on 1 axle, it weights 2600 pnds. looks like angle, the Guy said he used to haul a small dozer on it.

Thats all the information I have on it.

Looking to upgrade from my 16ft trailer with no brakes.

Last edited:
re

I would price out brakes for the other axle first...

Its sold. I'm going to bulldog and getting a 20ft in the next few weeks. Seem to be best price.

Will be putting up my 16 ft, 2 axle no brakes for sale soon. Thinking about starting it at $1100.00 if anyone is interested.

Just made a deposit at Olympic Trailer in Fife

18' 5" Channel Carhauler w/beaver tail
7k rated
dual brake EZ-LUBE axles,
breakaway kit w/charger
5" channel ramps w/Holder
5" Channel Frame & Tongue
3" Channel Crossmembers 24" on Center
Pipe mounted Swivel Jack
83" wide deck
2" treated pine lumber deck
Flush mount lights