• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trailers

Yes Olympic trailers suck ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend at Bigfoot trailers was out of trailers when I needed one to go to the hammers so I got a PJ trailer from Those **** heads. I like the trailer just not the service. First off they told me one price on the phone then tried to change it when I got there. Next I get the thing home and go to load up my truck and one of the ramps is missing so I call and tell them and they said I could come back and get it and I tell them its a 100 mile round trip for me and they said to bad if you want it come get it.
After only having the trailer for about two months a leaf spring breaks so I call them and they tell me its the manufactures problem and they would let them know. I said I use my trailer a lot and need a new spring right away and asked them to please keep it touch so I know whats up.. Five weeks later still hadn't heard a thing from them so I call and they say there sorry and will get right on it.
Shitty customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!! I told them what I thought about there service and the told to bad he didn't really care.
So if you go there tell them that Mark Murphy said to suck my sweatt balls you ****ing losers.
Go see Alan at Bigfoot trailers in Arlington. Better trailers better deal.

Yes Olympic trailers suck ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend at Bigfoot trailers was out of trailers when I needed one to go to the hammers so I got a PJ trailer from Those **** heads. I like the trailer just not the service. First off they told me one price on the phone then tried to change it when I got there. Next I get the thing home and go to load up my truck and one of the ramps is missing so I call and tell them and they said I could come back and get it and I tell them its a 100 mile round trip for me and they said to bad if you want it come get it.
After only having the trailer for about two months a leaf spring breaks so I call them and they tell me its the manufactures problem and they would let them know. I said I use my trailer a lot and need a new spring right away and asked them to please keep it touch so I know whats up.. Five weeks later still hadn't heard a thing from them so I call and they say there sorry and will get right on it.
Shitty customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!! I told them what I thought about there service and the told to bad he didn't really care.
So if you go there tell them that Mark Murphy said to suck my sweatt balls you ****ing losers.
Go see Alan at Bigfoot trailers in Arlington. Better trailers better deal.

You gotta be kidding me..

What a bunch of tards :rolleyes:

When I was looking for a tailer I went to them and they weren't, lets just say, consistent with their prices. Plus the guy keep trying to sell me a dovetail trailer I didn't want.

He's just getting his web site going. His # is 360 403 0640

That is part of the problem for me. I didn't feel like driving 100+ miles round trip to look at a trailer that may or may not be as good as one I can buy locally. They are bringing the trailer up from their Chehalis store for me today (the one I looked at was already sold).

I'm sure your friends company is good, but I couldn't justify driving to BFE to lookat/buy it.

FWIW, the guys have been cool with me. Straight forward with answers to my questions in regards to comparing angle iron trailers to rectangle tube trailers to C channel trailers.

Also, I bought a PJ Trailer because it rhymes with my name. :rb:

:fawkdancesmiley:

Good luck if you ever need any customer service from them. A guy i work with had the same experance as me with them.

Towed nice in traffic last night...

trailerpics001sb4.jpg

trailerpics002nu3.jpg

trailerpics003cj9.jpg

trailerpics004mk9.jpg

trailerpics005yd8.jpg

Anybody dealt with Signal Trailer in Everett? Are they decent to deal with?

Also is the Iron Eagle a decent trailer? Looking for a 7x16 tandem to haul my Jeep...

:awesomework: bigfoot trailers does exist!!!! Me , mark m. and toyolet have his trailers absolutely love ours!!!!! well worth the money...425-422-6801 or 360-403-0640 ask for alan he pretty much has the best deal on trailers!!!!!we all have 16 Ft. trailers, and both axles have trailer brakes!!!! not like most of the trailer places around the area..that charge extra for brakes on both axles...send me a e-mail address and i can try to scan his flyer and send it to you after i get off work tonight.....:awesomework:

i just picked up a 16ft bulldog trailer for 2grand out the door. and their all built in house which i liked.

(360)748-4416 if you still need the number
website bulldogtrailers.com.

Also is the Iron Eagle a decent trailer? Looking for a 7x16 tandem to haul my Jeep...
quote from Skrause "I have one of theirs, love it."
I've also got an Iron Eagle 7'x16' Flatdeck.......love it as well tows really nice, plus I like that the ramps load from the back of the trailer instead of the sides......

Latest posts