• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trailers

Went to Boise Last night and picked this up $ 1900. He Picked it up in Cadwell Friday and decided it wouldn't work. I have his origional invoice and he paid $1950.

trailer001.jpg

trailer003.jpg

It's a C&B

Here is my 18' Titan Haul, 10K, $2350 and then i stained it. You can get the same one at freeway trailers too.
DSCN0405.jpg

DSCN0406.jpg

I went with a Carson 16' 10K with brakes on both axles. I like having the 7.50-16s way better then those little 15" tires that come on the 7K trailers. Mine out the door was $2300. Has double 6" chanels too. I chose the true flat bed instead of a dovetail so that it would be more useful as a muli-purpose trailer.

2-4K for a trailer?

I think I'll Build One:D

No one builds their own trailers? The cost benefit not big enough or...?

I mean "build your own" as in buy axles, steel, etc and go to town...

Six Roblees $650 for two 3500# axles w/brakes.... $500 for steel... $100 for fenders..., etc

Just made a deposit at Olympic Trailer in Fife

18' 5" Channel Carhauler w/beaver tail
7k rated
dual brake EZ-LUBE axles,
breakaway kit w/charger
5" channel ramps w/Holder
5" Channel Frame & Tongue
3" Channel Crossmembers 24" on Center
Pipe mounted Swivel Jack
83" wide deck
2" treated pine lumber deck
Flush mount lights
Sealed Wired Harness
Full powder coated frame
Radial tires
Treadplate Aluminum Fenders

http://www.pj-trailers.com/detail.cfm?ID=C5

$2,399 - $2,735 OTD with tax & license.

C5.jpg

apperantly it wasnt cost effective, ha?

I cant believe out of all these computer fabbers nobody has built thier own trailer? WTF?

How many guys here spend 1000bucks on a bender cuz noone can lay tube as good as they can on thier own rig and only use it once? Yet the same type of person buys a shitty trailer that looks like it was built in a HIschool shop class because it was cost efective!!!!!!!:haha::haha::haha:

apperantly it wasnt cost effective, ha?

I cant believe out of all these computer fabbers nobody has built thier own trailer? WTF?

How many guys here spend 1000bucks on a bender cuz noone can lay tube as good as they can on thier own rig and only use it once? Yet the same type of person buys a shitty trailer that looks like it was built in a HIschool shop class because it was cost efective!!!!!!!:haha::haha::haha:

Hahaha.....yeah man....
While I didn't build my car trailer, someone else did, as it's a "homebuilt" from NM, and I got it much less than the trailer places around here. And it's much better built...tilt-deck, gravel guard, steel deck, blah, blah, blah....

Can't build yer own trailer? Go to the midwest.....better trailers at half the price than the junk around here....:awesomework:

Just saw this old thread.

lots of people looking for trailers recently.

When i bought mine, i found out that a 7K lb trailer is just that. But when the same trailer is dove tailed you loose 500lb capacity (due to frame design) this is not the case with all of them, but some.

Just something to keep in mind.

well here is mine again..Just need too throw some trailer tires on it and it'll be ready to rock and roll:haha:

Last edited:
Just pick up a titan haul. had it made so it would fit in my garage, 18' 4" overall for $1550. Its made with all channel 4" and 2" crossmembers.:awesomework:

Where'd you pick it up from?

titan haul in Lakewood. I ordered it on a Saturday they said it would be ready the next Saturday. Saturday came and it was not ready they offered to deliver it to me aprox. 75 miles on Monday to my house. Showed up on time on Monday at my home.:awesomework:

Just pick up a titan haul. had it made so it would fit in my garage, 18' 4" overall for $1550. Its made with all channel 4" and 2" crossmembers.:awesomework:
More specs and picture!

Sounds like a nice deal for a custom job to boot.

Dual axle?
Dual brake?
Wood deck?
Must be like a 14-15' deck with 3-4' tongue?

hmmm

More specs and picture!

Sounds like a nice deal for a custom job to boot.

Dual axle?
Dual brake?
Wood deck?
Must be like a 14-15' deck with 3-4' tongue?

hmmm

trailer is 7000 lb rated, dual dexter 3500lb axles brakes on both, untreated wood deck, 2 5/16th ball, 5' ramps. deck is a couple inches under 14'.

How's your trailer holding up? I just put money down on one today, and then was told to search on here because a few guys were hainvg trouble with trailers from TitanHaul :mad:

http://www.pnwjeep.com

Well im I went trailer shopping yesterday and now have a few questions. I am in the market for a 7X16 7k trailer, possibly 10k.

1) Does anyone on here have a Fabform trailer? I looked at one at Trailer Town in Rochester (quy seemed nice and willing to make a deal) and it seemed well built and was priced great.

2) Does anybody have an Olympic brand trailer (not from Olympic Trailers)from Capital Industrial in Olympia? They one trailer out front but they were closed when I got there.

3) What do you think of rectangle tube frame trailers? I would think it would be better, but also heard that tube frame, if in the wrong situation, will bend and a channel frame would allow a little flex and not bend.

Oh yeah i stopped at an Olympic Trailers lot as well cause i wanted to look at the PJs and they were nice but did not find a 16 foot. We looked through the entire lot and got back up front and a guy finally came over and tried selling me there TRAX trailer and in the middle of him trying to sell it to me he said "just a second ill be right back". Walked over to the other side of the lot and had a smoke brake then got in a forklift and started moving trailers, so we got back in the truck and were leaving and he came running back over to try and sell it again.:looser:

Well im I went trailer shopping yesterday and now have a few questions. I am in the market for a 7X16 7k trailer, possibly 10k.

1) Does anyone on here have a Fabform trailer? I looked at one at Trailer Town in Rochester (quy seemed nice and willing to make a deal) and it seemed well built and was priced great.

I got my trailer from trailer town. When I was there the guy was ready to make a deal as well. I have had mine for over a year now, and haven't had any problems with it yet. The Frame is boxed tube 7x16 7k. I hauled a 6500 pound forklift from toutle lake to eatonville, with no problems. IMO those trailers are well built.

Thanks, What brand trailer did ya get there? I notice the tilt decks there were boxed frame and but all the flatbeds they had there were channel.

Maxey or Kimbal, i can't remember because I looked at both, and the trailer is at my dads right now. I know that my tounge is 5" channel but the frame is 2x4 box and either .188 or .120 wall.

The Olympic brand trailers are stout as hell and really good quality and customer service. They are pretty spendy though because they are made locally and not really mass produced.

Latest posts