• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

trails disscusion

Gaylord

Too bad to see that trail has been soo torn up by the big HP big tire guys. Kinda ruins it for the normal wheelin crowd.

Too bad to see that trail has been soo torn up by the big HP big tire guys. Kinda ruins it for the normal wheelin crowd.

that mud is so thick all the big tires and HP in the world wont help. but yeah im guessing thats how the thick mud got created.
and i hate mud:rolleyes:

Man that trail has been like that for years. It takes rigs with big tires to make it. Anything under a 33 is just stupid for even going in there.

Man that trail has been like that for years. It takes rigs with big tires to make it. Anything under a 33 is just stupid for even going in there.

those wholes would not be half that big if not for the douch bags on 42's and such. :stirpot:

those wholes would not be half that big if not for the douch bags on 42's and such. :stirpot:

Maybe if the flatfenders on 29s would build there heeps to fit the trail and not try to change the trail to fit there rigs.......:stirpot:

Your going to hear, but we used to be able to.... Yes well, I5 used to be one lane each way as well, but.....:stirpot:

:corn:

Maybe if the flatfenders on 29s would build there heeps to fit the trail and not try to change the trail to fit there rigs.......:stirpot:

Your going to hear, but we used to be able to.... Yes well, I5 used to be one lane each way as well, but.....:stirpot:

:corn:
Our heeps built those trails.:rolleyes:

Since you say our, does that mean my heeps as well?:rolleyes:

Does that mean no Buick, Honda, jeep, ect can use I5, as they did not build it....:stirpot:

No your Jeeps too new to of had anything to do with it.:flipoff:

The 2nd part of your question is so gay I won't even bother.

No your Jeeps too new to of had anything to do with it.:flipoff:

The 2nd part of your question is so gay I won't even bother.

Since you dont know what my heeps are.... FAIL:looser:

As far as being to gay it is just exactly from your statement of your heeps built a trail, well they didn't build I5, so take your gayness to your own words and yes you cannot use I5..... as you can see you Failed again!!!:rolleyes:

Try to at least keep in the same train of thought in your gayness please...:kiss:

Since you dont know what my heeps are.... FAIL:looser:

As far as being to gay it is just exactly from your statement of your heeps built a trail, well they didn't build I5, so take your gayness to your own words and yes you cannot use I5..... as you can see you Failed again!!!:rolleyes:

Try to at least keep in the same train of thought in your gayness please...:kiss:

Wow your an idiot. I think I'll stick to playing these flame thread wars with Crusty he is much better at it than you. :looser:

Wow your an idiot. I think I'll stick to playing these flame thread wars with Crusty he is much better at it than you. :looser:

LMAO I laugh at how easy you loose..... Yota8 was heads and tails above you.....:haha: :haha: :haha:

Have a nice day:hi:

Too Bad? :eeek: If it wasn't torn up it would be as lame as the rest of the trails at Elbe. You never see a thread talking about the Easy Wild, Gotcha, or Rainier Vista :haha: