• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trans fluid on new concrete

The Luke

So my father in law bought a 2001 s10 off a friend of his who's dad recently passed. Snagged it for 1k. Truck is immaculate. 80k miles. A pile of dealer receipts.
Been driving it for two months and pulled into his new house the other day to get out and see what looks like a murder scene under the truck, down the driveway and the last 100' of road. Trans line split and dumped everything. Luckily no permanent damage done.
But the driveway is AWFUL. White concrete. He immediately drowned it all in kitty litter. About to pressure wash it. Any other suggestions?

Some simple green or dawn dish detergent (blue stuff) all from sams club. Let it sit there for 30-60 minutes use a stiff brush...and hose it up or power wash it.

3FA7B4AE-B587-47F9-958D-270B9306B56D.png

You will be amazed. Just pressure wash it. It will sudds up and will actually clean. I will be a good a new. It will shine for a few days but then go away.

Believe it or not, just take a propane torch and gently start burning it off in sections. Don't hold the torch in one place, just some close sweeps with it. It's a petroleum product so it will burn off. I use the technique all the time.