• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Transmission filter/ fuel regulator/ fuel rails

kmcminn said:
Get the wix filter/regulator and the walbro pump. Unless you are doing some crazy motor.
I have a walbro pump already, and also going to run an in-line pre filter.

kmcminn said:
Did you have problems with it?

No, it worked great for me. I may use it again, I was just wanting to see what else there was. The Russell's filter goes before fuel pump, just to catch any trash., It's not a regulator

Any thoughts on transmission filter?

Also for my wheels, is there any type of valve stem that would be better, or just regular ol rubber ones?

waggener1 said:
I'm trying to decide between those and Trailready HD's. Have you already purchased your wheels? If so, who from? Did you keep the 8x170 pattern?
I got them from Jake Burkey, they are 8x6.5, I re-drilled my ub's

ForMud said:
Wouldn't the one in the pan catch most of it first?
I think it should, that's why I thought I would ask to see how many people run an in-line filter. Anything I can do to make stuff last longer I try to do, within reason.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/atp-jx160?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-atp-automotive&gclid=Cj0KCQiAnuDTBRDUARIsAL41eDr-yGX5q04IJq24do5puda_pc-mPZMsUZ5pnUzhoHkonzfTBuxOf94aArlMEALw_wcB

I see quit a few of these come through the shop. Most often an hard worked farm trucks. Usually leaking cause the hard lines were cut and have no flare. I have cut them open and they are usually full of trash if the transmission is burned down. I have seen no proof that they would help your transmission last any longer then just the pan filter. IMO, heat kills an auto before contamination.

Boz said:
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/atp-jx160?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-atp-automotive&gclid=Cj0KCQiAnuDTBRDUARIsAL41eDr-yGX5q04IJq24do5puda_pc-mPZMsUZ5pnUzhoHkonzfTBuxOf94aArlMEALw_wcB

I see quit a few of these come through the shop. Most often an hard worked farm trucks. Usually leaking cause the hard lines were cut and have no flare. I have cut them open and they are usually full of trash if the transmission is burned down. I have seen no proof that they would help your transmission last any longer then just the pan filter. IMO, heat kills an auto before contamination.
Thanks for the help, that would be one less thing to try and mount.

Re: Re: Transmission filter/ fuel regulator/ fuel rails

jccarter1 said:
Hydro mat is flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem
I think they are awesome, tank is just wierd shape
4595c0b7314972cb16774433f778e5b0.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk