• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Treps vs SX Sticky

TN-CTD

Going to be ordering tires here in the next week and wondering which route I should go. Ive ridden with people who have both tires but i'm a little worried about fitting the 43's with how my rig is set-up because trees were used for mock up. The rig is a full bodied armored jeep so it's not exactly light weight

It's a toss up for me too when It's time for me to get some. I'm intrigued by the 42 treps and I like the 43 sx's. The sx's are just tough as ****. Swamper makes a tough ass tire. The Reds may be like the stickie hand things you got out of the little quarter machines when you were a kid but those ****in weak ass sidewalls. Which treps are you looking at? Wonder if the 42 treps will be like the 40" treps or will it be a fail like the 42 red?

If you are waiting for the 42 treps... they failed the last test and will not be out till later this year... heard this for the last 2 years, and will not hold my breath on this year being the year.

pholmann said:
It's a toss up for me too when It's time for me to get some. I'm intrigued by the 42 treps and I like the 43 sx's. The sx's are just tough as ****. Swamper makes a tough ass tire. The Reds may be like the stickie hand things you got out of the little quarter machines when you were a kid but those ****in weak ass sidewalls. Which treps are you looking at? Wonder if the 42 treps will be like the 40" treps or will it be a fail like the 42 red?
All you 42" red nay sayers can suck it

Them things is grippin hard enough to pull apart Dana 60 ball joints

tallnate said:

I'm looking at the 40in Treps not 42's and here is my jeep at ride height with a leaking rear airshock lol

1860_10206018146161915_5075093064534140260_n.jpg

dynajeep said:
If you are waiting for the 42 treps... they failed the last test and will not be out till later this year... heard this for the last 2 years, and will not hold my breath on this year being the year.

4d's

TacomaJD said:
Per Broady, his 40 Treps run around 38" tall....big difference between a 38" tall tire and 43" sx.

Yup

Here are the 2 (+ a 37in red)

Here is what the my yota could have looked like with 43s ! lol

Latest posts