• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

86chevota said:
IMHO he should have spent the last month talking about important issues and Killary many many horrible mistakes. Instead of after the first two debate taking killary bite and going on rants about **** that doesn't really matter. He wasted to much time on BS . I could go on and on. I really don't think anyone could beat the clintons. Bash away am just giving my opinion :dblthumb: it's ****ed up that this many people wanted this horrible family back in the White House. Just goes to show how ****ed up our world really is :'(
I think it's important to look at how many people physically come out to see him speak. Truly anywhere in the country. If you compare the numbers to how many people come to see Killary, he puts them shame. On flip side, I don't believe for a second that our system is fair or just. I don't believe the voting procedure is what it is made out to be to the American people. So it's hard for me to advocate for these speech turnouts etc... because I can't say for sure that it really matters.

I spose the main point I wanted to make about it is that neither one of them has lost a single voter by anything they did or said in the debates. It was really and truly a waste of time. A bummer. I agree, I wanted to see him put his words together far better. Actually use vocabulary and wordage to reach out to the everyday time clock shift worker that might not be totally sure what they were going to do on voting day. Agreed he left a ton on the table.

So in conclusion, he isn't gonna win in a landslide. It will come down to 3/4 of a dead persons vote. Lol

The basis for my feeling that he is still going to win is that so far stats prove to be correct. He is non establishment, the economy is totally stagnant, interest rates are zero and negative in places and we have had 2 terms of a dem. In history it has been rare that a dem will win in these circumstances.

I'm not guaranteeing anything. So don't get me wrong. The stats and scenarios are in his favor. On top of the fact that they are buddies, have been for decades as well as him contributing to the Clinton foundation every year during his career. They aren't as different as they want you to believe.

Like I said, neither one of them can stop what is about to happen. They have zero power as puppets. The "UN" owns us under the table and that agenda is gonna unwind when they are good and ready

3794be1dfaa5b7739866c304d340e932.jpg

From off roadies perspective

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I heard the people in the fbi basically was about to start releasing info on the case if he didn't reopen it. So this might be trumps golden egg!

So a guy I work with said he and his little group believe this is phase 2 of the program.

Essentially by completely trashing Killary's campaign and personal reputation to the point where the media and governing bodies come out publicly during the election and say she is not fit and able to be elected. Basically canceling the election for the first time in history. So it would keep obawma in office past his term. During that period, they will bring us into a world war.

This was coffee pot convo in the office. No beliefs of mine. Thoughts ??!?!

Ready go

Re:

Not sure how disqualification of one candidate would cancel an election, or what purpose a world war would serve, but sure. Seems plausible.

LightBnDr said:
So a guy I work with said he and his little group believe this is phase 2 of the program.

Essentially by completely trashing Killary's campaign and personal reputation to the point where the media and governing bodies come out publicly during the election and say she is not fit and able to be elected. Basically canceling the election for the first time in history. So it would keep obawma in office past his term. During that period, they will bring us into a world war.

Ready go

Please go get a fin foil hat and put it on top of the coffee maker. :rolf:

Perfect opportunity for a last minute Biden/Kaine ticket. No dirt on Biden except was VP under a shitty prez and he said "****" on an open mic once. Last minute victory for the D's. Hell, they may have orchestrated the whole thing knowing they didn't have a viable candidate.

I'm still just amaze, Last night taking the little out to brother-n-laws for trick/treat. Everywhere I go, I mean everywhere is nothing but Trump signs. I thought maybe was just my area,, oh no.. . No killary signs to be found yet,, anywhere. Only the ones I've seen that say Hillary for prison 2016... But yet she is still leading the race,, right

Re:

This time around there will be a lot more first time voters and I don't mean people who turned 18 or within the last 4 years. The current poll numbers are really close now where Trump leads in a good bit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

LightBnDr said:

Ready go

I've heard something similar except they will have to "postpone" the election, Osama stays in just a bit long, something happens (terrorist attack), he declare martial law and stays in. Or Trump wins, gets shot, special election then the attack and he stays in. Basically obama wont leave.

Re:

Why go through the trouble of getting Obama to stay when you can just have Trump take over. He gets elected and enacts his No Fly No Buy idea so he can secretly pick and choose who can and can't buy guns and tell us it's to protect us from terrorist and everybody buys into it because they forget James Madison told us that "If tyranny and oppression ever come to this land it'll come in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." Next step is to bring back Stop and Frisks because he thinks it worked so great great at protecting people in New York despite the fact that it's been deemed unconstuitonal. Now people are afraid to carry guns to protect themselves because cops are randomly stopping and frisking people and that doesn't turn out to great. Then on top of all that he gets those Libel laws opened back up that he was talking about this spring so the media is scared to portray him in a negative light or discuss his bad ideas because he will "sue them like they've never been sued before". That way the people are even more oblivious to what's going on and can make it seem as if he's Made America Great Again despite the fact that he's wiped his ass with the Constitution for 4 years just like presidents have been doing for years because the Supreme Court won't do their damn job.

But hopefully I'm just a crazy whacked out "real" libertarian who is reading to much into what Trump has been saying and what the founders warned us about?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk