• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tsl stickies

ftoy1

I've heard a lot of talk about the tsl stickies. Are they worth the extra dime and where can I order them?

Scott Lang ran them on his old Jeep and Tony in the spider buggy runs them now I believe (to name a couple I've personally ridden with several times). They seem to work well. Scott said they aren't as sticky as the BFG Red labels from his experience with both. In my opinion the aggressive tread pattern paired with the sticky icky compound is a good combo for most of the terrain here in the southeast, though. TSL's are badass.....Sticky TSL's are badass with an edge. molaugh

Just bought new tsl s seem very soft. Which should b a positive.
Going to treat them with a dirt track compound. We will c. Just couldn't
Spend thd extra money for the stickies. Over 100 bucks per tire !!

I'm running my first set and I was really surprised at the difference. Not sure if there's an advantage on the hill killin' side but for crawling around there's no comparison. I'd say a wet TSL sticky is as good as a dry TSL.

And before it starts, he didn't ask which sticky is the best, it's sticky TSL vs. non-sticky TSL.

Old School crawling in CSC Fab's "White Trash" buggy

Yes they are worth the extra coin. A friend got a set and the difference in them vs. his old 42 TSL's is ridiculous.

85buggy said:
Going to treat them with a dirt track compound. We will c.

I have wondered about this for years. I use to dirt track go-karts and we used softener called Bite. Just fiured it would have found its way into crawling if it worked.

Latest posts