• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TSL SX vs Baja Pro X stickies

Attachments

• DA7FE248-C2DD-4738-8681-29E6F1313306.jpeg
    DA7FE248-C2DD-4738-8681-29E6F1313306.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 670
Saw someone on a Facebook page post pics of these at 35 PSI and they measure 39 1/8" tall.

Anybody want to buy some 39.5 shitbulls?

Here's my stickie SX's after just over a year of running them. I think they shrink with age:****:-spare was bought at the exact same time. Get out once a month. Got a 2-3" gash in one of them in the side wall. Used that two part rubber compound BK used to sell to seal it and it has held up fine. I think it was just bad luck, because I put a big flat spot on the inner bead of a rim the next trip and it did not hurt the tire one bit.

Attachments

• Delete.jpg
    Delete.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 561
Nothing to add in terms of what is better, but on the way home from Windrock, passed a WOD Trail Bouncer (I believe it was Cody Gregory) running TSL's on the front and Sticky Mickeys on the back.

Curious how that combo works and what to call that combo???

Nothing to add in terms of what is better, but on the way home from Windrock, passed a WOD Trail Bouncer (I believe it was Cody Gregory) running TSL's on the front and Sticky Mickeys on the back.

The new mullet combo!

Here's my stickie SX's after just over a year of running them. I think they shrink with age:****:-spare was bought at the exact same time. Get out once a month. Got a 2-3" gash in one of them in the side wall. Used that two part rubber compound BK used to sell to seal it and it has held up fine. I think it was just bad luck, because I put a big flat spot on the inner bead of a rim the next trip and it did not hurt the tire one bit.

That's unbelievable. What PSI are you running?

spare has about 20psi
others have 8psi, although it seams like I have gremlins that sneak into my shop and put them back up to 10psi before every trip. lol it just seems like all i ever do is let air out of these tires when i get where I am going and never have to put air in!

I have considered the same purchase. I have watched the Mickies on Chucks and others.
I run 43 stickies on my toyota rig! I think driving style is a big part , the rig also. I would like to try the Mickies.. This is my thoughts! The 43's are better with heaver, wheel speed, high hp rigs, last longer and maybe tougher, a little heat and go! Now on the Mickies, I think they are for lighter buggies, softer, flex more, great in mud, great on a lower wheel speed /hp rig. they may go for the win, They are soft the lugs bite and flex, That may not fit the wheel spin beat downs, I don't see a need to heat them up. I watched on muddy rock, one turn to clean off/out then they bite and go.

They definitely do good in the mud/rocks. With all the rain we have gotten this year, I have considered the 40's, over my 39 Reds.

It had one TSL on it as a spare since the Mickey developed a sidewall issue. It felt like it had internal damage after hitting a rock and was extremely flimsy and soft in that spot.

Haha that was a good eye to catch that! Yea I threw the spare tsl back on the keep from destroying the tire....I've had the M/T's on for 18 months and they are holding up considerably better than my last tsl's. I can't tell much difference as far as which hooks better, they are a great tire I'll probably go back with them

Latest posts