• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TTC

Unless they turned it into a crawling event I don't think I would bring 1.3 liter sami to pull a cement truck up a hill...

I'm always amazed at the rigs that get voted in, then they completely change everything about it before the event, #10 for example.

I did not see Nazir's rig? Did I miss it?

That is one crap list of buggies for the most part.....

grcthird said:
I'm always amazed at the rigs that get voted in, then they completely change everything about it before the event, #10 for example.

Ya a 93" wheel base and 47's on leafs. He'll spend a lot time on his lid.

apparently you have to buy or get their magazine and tear the ballot out and send it in

Only the official ballot found between the covers of Four Wheeler is accepted. Photocopies and/or faxes will be promptly made into paper airplanes and flown around our office. All you have to do is remove the ballot and clearly write the corresponding entry numbers of your choices and mail it to the supplied address by March 31, 2011.

wngrog said:
I did not see Nazir's rig? Did I miss it?

That is one crap list of buggies for the most part.....

i talked to nazir today and he was wondering the same thing. i will definetly vote for randall. i cant believe the blower motor buggy did not make the top 50. i think i am going to write in vote for him . #51

Dan Dibble said:
Nope that dosent work :flipoff1:

Dan

ROCKIN BUGGY
You panned him in '05, but resoundingly picked him this year, so Tennessean Dan Dibble will put down his aircraft mechanic's tools and head to California. His '04 ASM rock buggy is ready for battle with a big-block engine, stout drivetrain, and sick approach and departure angles.

For the full story on Dan and his built buggy, pick up the November 2006 issue of Four Wheeler. On newsstands now!

Straight from the google.. first thing that popped up..