• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Twin turbo bouncer for sale

99problemz

this buggy has a ton of custom engineering and isn't your average looking bouncer. Can be bounced or trail ridden or ran at the local drag strip. It is a rear engine low center of gravity buggy that stays planted. The motor was professionally built and tuned and makes real legitimate horse power. It isn't your typical gm salvage yard stock 6.0 truck swap motor found in most buggies claiming to make 500 hp. It's a forged piston 6.0L, with arp bolts and studs, cometic gaskets, twin 35 mm turbos, custom grind turbo cam and headers. The motor was totally rebuilt and runs its ass off making over 800hp at 13lbs of boost and is capable of much more with a more aggressive tune and some timing. The 2 speed glide, 4.3.1 atlas and all that motor make it a pretty wicked combo for whatever your wheeling style. I will try to list the mods below but for a quick once over the buggy has narrowed, mohawked rockwells, lockers, eaton orbitals and 4 wheel steer, psc rams,2 speed power glide, 4.3.1 atlas, ori shocks, aluminum 4 link, 43" stickies, Walker Evans beadlocks, 20" belly height, 122" wheelbase and 15" of clearance under the axles

Mods:
Forged gm high compression 6.0L
Arp rod bolts
Arp studs
Cometic head gaskets
Twin 35 mm turbos
Twin turbonetics blow off valves
Manual boost controller
Aeromotive a1000 fuel pump
Dual walbaro 255's feeding a anti slosh reservoir
52 lb injectors
Ls car intake
Gto water pump
Brand new gaskets from the intake all the way to the oil pan
Art Carr shifter
Twin stick atlas shifters
Wilwood slotted and drilled front brake rotor and caliper
Wilwood dual master cylinders
Built power glide trans
4.3 atlas
5 point harnesses
Eaton orbital valves front and rear
Ori struts
Walker Evans beadlocks
43" tsl stickies
Psc ram
Giant aftermarket hydraulic steering coolers front and rear
Aluminum radiator
Aftermarket bored hydraulic pumps
12,000 lb super winch
Ballistic fab joints on everything
30" led light bar
Mowhawked rockwells narrowed to accept factory shafts with 15" of ground clearance to the lowest point
20" belly height with ori's centered
122" wheelbase
Optima red top battery
Push button start
Custom skins
Aluminum fuel cell
I'm sure I'm missing something

Buggy is super reliable and safely tuned. Runs and turns like a dream. The entire drive line is encased in the chassis with hardly any vulnerable spots. It's a different looking rig that can do about anything and flat out runs when need be, asking 46,000 obo and will probably sell to the first reasonable offer I get with the next few weeks. Any questions or comments contact Mike at 6363584424 call or text located west of St. Louis mo

Compression is 11: 1 on 13 lbs and I don't have any good videos on you tube but I can take some in the following days and post them up. I have a few videoes of it from a year ago with the original motor and setup in it once I first bought it before I worked the kinks out of it. The original motor was a stock lq4 6.0 and made 170 hp less than the new setup when tuned on 93 octane. The buggy is now on 110 but has only been real world tuned in the woods and not on a dyno so the drive ability is great but unfortunately no new numbers. With nearly 50 % parasitic loss the buggy made 430 hp and 440 ft lbs to the rear tires which translates into 800 + at the crank as opposed to the numbers after going through the glide atlas rock wells giant gears and 43" tires. The new 110 setup makes more and is capable of more but unfortunately no numbers But what I can say is that the buggy is night and day different from the first time I brought it home and wheeled it in these two videos than to what it is now. Should have some up later in the week

https://youtu.be/wufUrjcsgKk

http://youtu.be/F5v-8Yb1HxY

Yep, it's the original mr. ed buggy with a facelift... new skins, steering, drivetrain and a few little things here and there

I do somewhere I'd have to hunt for it, at the moment I'm trying to schedule a dyno visit for Saturday(weather and time permitting) so I can get some new videos and numbers on the 110 setup

Re:

Ahh...the old mr. Ed buggy. First day on the trail with 47 ltb, my friend and original builder (firetoy on NC4x4) flopped it on drivers side real quick...Good times. one of the more unique buggies that came about roughly 5 years ago. Does it still have the lower links bolting through the rock housing?

Glws

Matt

Wow that's some dedication riding in that weather. I like the narrowed rocks too. Glws :dblthumb:

Re:

Yea the rocks are cool, iirc they are stub shafts inner and outer, with flipped in hubs, very narrow Rockwell rig.

Matt

Awesome old video! I always tried searching for old videos of it out and about but have never came across that one. I tried taking a few videos yesterday but it was a balmy 10 degrees out and the buggy would instantly hit redline when full throttled on the subdivision roads in front of the house

Latest posts