• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired twin turbo rear engine buggy (mr. edd)

firetoy

decided to sell my buggy. this buggy does very well. and i love the power you get from boost, it never ends. here is a run down of the specs.

chassis-1 3/4 120 dom chassis

motor-lq9 6.0 with comp push rod, double springs, titanium retainers, ls1 intake, 90 pound injectors.

axles-2.5 rockwells narrowed 12", chromally rear shafts, welded diffs.

t-case-atlas 3.8 tcase, northwest fab. twin stick

tranny-hughes power glide, winters shifter

turbos-twin vgt turbos, waste gate operated vgt controller.

fuel-areomotive 1000 fuel pump, earomotive regulator, and holey blue for accumulator.

steering- howe ps pumps, surplus center rams and electric over hydraulic rear steer valve.

suspension- ori struts, ballistic joints, alum links.

wheels tires- 43 sx's, 17" walker evan's beadlocks (rockwell pattern).

coolers- tranny, hydraulic (one for front, one for rear) intercooler. tuarus fan.

winch- comp super winch

battery- optima yellow top

this is a pretty good run down of parts. i'm sure i missed something. i can answer any question you might have, which i sure there will be some. i am running about 10-15 pnds of boost which feels awesome.

build thread- http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...edd-buggy.html

$27000

open to possible partial trades.

please feel free to give me a call with questions. 704 881 4128 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 704 881 4128 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

thanks for looking. Tim

pics here http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/1104649-twin-turbo-rear-engine-buggy-mr-edd.html

Re: Re: twin turbo rear engine buggy (mr. edd)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ty8e7aqy.jpg

That's a great deal for someone! Would cost more than double that money to build for sure!

Your right.

That looks like a blast to drive, only I suspect I'd be eye level with the roof bars sitting in it. GLWS

Chassis is still bare metal.

Scotch brite and wd40 works wounders. Although the plan was to tear it down and paint. But haven't had the time. Going to the dyno tomorrow.

had the buggy on a dyno today. it made 426hp and 450 torque at the rear wheels. had a hard time controlling boost. it kept over boosting so we could never let it go through the rpm range. i will be installing waste gates tomarrow and go back to the dyno thursday. shooting for about 12-15 psi. that should be close to 500hp at the wheels. we figure there is about a 200hp loss in the drive train. also we never got the fuel quite right along with the timing. should come to life thursday. i will try to get a video.

had the buggy on a dyno today. it made 426hp and 450 torque at the rear wheels. had a hard time controlling boost. it kept over boosting so we could never let it go through the rpm range. i will be installing waste gates tomarrow and go back to the dyno thursday. shooting for about 12-15 psi. that should be close to 500hp at the wheels. we figure there is about a 200hp loss in the drive train. also we never got the fuel quite right along with the timing. should come to life thursday. i will try to get a video.

Sorry for the double post.

i cant believe this hasn't sold yet .......i have been drooling over it on pirate and the quality of this buggy makes me want to drag my diesel jeep out of the shed and burn it........ :****: wish i could afford it...

Thanks for the props.

Might be interested in some partial trading.

Whats the boat?

Bump

Spring is coming.