• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tyrex build

kennyWayne

wideopendesign wideopenlife bigblock trailrig
tyrex build !!!!!!!! booyang loller.gif :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: coming soon !!!!!!!!! :spin:

Attachments

• IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    692.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    692.8 KB · Views: 88
thats what im hoping for anyway tired of being in da back ,guy i bought the kit from says its gona eat a 800 rzr up ,im kinda excited,he builds custom race kits .

it already has gas shocks pretty much go fast ,really just wanted a lil more for climbing long hills and short distance runs if it helps it as much as it helped my buddys brute its going to be awsome well see ,ill post some video when its finished,were pretty much changing everything on top end ,valves injectors ,clutch spring dual muzzy exaust igniction ,air box, with 12.1 compression. ,stage 2 race cams ,valve springs, well see what happens. :driving: we do alot of river, dirt roads, and powerlines where i live. gona try to make windrock in oct, hopfully :dunno:

hey kennywayne-when do ya'll ride and who with? Some of the guys from work have been down before and we rode around O'town and did the powerlines to. Been wanting to get me a rzr since the eb is on blocks, was just wanting somebody local to ride with.

Brian

3gracing said:
hey kennywayne-when do ya'll ride and who with? Some of the guys from work have been down before and we rode around O'town and did the powerlines to. Been wanting to get me a rzr since the eb is on blocks, was just wanting somebody local to ride with.

Brian
man ,we ride with anyone that likes to have a good time ,there about 20 of us that ride around my house pretty much every weekend if were not off watching the nutswingers.we have some good riding round here on a good day well ride bout 70 to 80 miles. lots of creeks lil bit of river andsome powerlines that are awsome when wet where you from hell when mines finished we can get a ride up,gona start on it sat. heads want be back for bout a week ,just hit me up on here or FB,

MUCHADO said:
Doin any suspension/axle upgrades or just some more whoom-pow for hill shootin?
just a lil woompow ,heck if i keep on up grading coulda bought a xp ,next thing its getting is power stering its worth the $$$$

got the pistons waiting on my heads they should be here wed or thur ,hopfully by sat or sun gona bust er off :driving:

:'( no heads looks like first of the week ,that my luck :mad: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :driving: :driving:

[attachment deleted by admin]

finally got it back together ,i think it is lean has a dead spot when ya first hit the throttle,may have to do a diffrent map ,fuel injection is alot harder to tune that carbs ,thinks shell be ok when i get er dialed in :driving:

kennyWayne said:
finally got it back together ,i think it is lean has a dead spot when ya first hit the throttle,may have to do a diffrent map ,fuel injection is alot harder to tune that carbs ,thinks shell be ok when i get er dialed in :driving:
I know you said it seems too lean and so did I on mine, but it was actually running rich. try to give it more air, I had to drill out the air box and add a second snorkel. The factory air box was too restrictive.

yea it is to rich drove it to night ,gona hook the lap top up tomarrow ,it runs great the low end is awsome hope to dial er in before we leave for windrock. so far it gained 14 mph ,going to do a lil to the clutch and hope to get 5 to 7 more out of it .very impressed so far. havent rode a xp so i dont really know how strong they are,i hear there really quick im not crazy how they sound or the loud ass clutch .ill put some video when i get it rite ( youtube GASITONE CHANNEL)

going to the dyno sat ,anyone ever herad of HUX RACING thing he races nopi cars :dunno:

this is what happen s with new hp ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

• had a bad day again 017.JPG
    had a bad day again 017.JPG
    906.3 KB · Views: 70
  • had a bad day again 022.JPG
    had a bad day again 022.JPG
    598.5 KB · Views: 68