• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

UFC 217 11/4/17

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Anybody planning on watching it? We having a get together at our house and watching it. 3 main fights on the card

Bisping vs George St Pierre
Cody Garbrandt vs TJ Dilleshaw
Joanna (can't spell her last name from memory) vs Thug Rose.

I'm probably most excited about Joanna vs Rose, that one will be interesting. Joanna is such a badass, Rose is too though. But I think Joanna is gonna clean her clock.

I hope Cody Garbrandt ****s TJ up. And I'm kinda neutral on Bisping and GSP. Not a real big fan of either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If I get home from work in time I'll definitely be watching.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

trucker said:
If I get home from work in time I'll definitely be watching.

Keep me posted. If you make it in time we'll go in halves on it. Been hunting a place to watch.

That's my thing, I ain't ordering **** without cash from 2 other parties. To me it's a $20 fight unless it's Shane Carwin, Mirco Cro Cop or some other big muffhucker.

I hope Gsp destroys bisping. I cant stand that British douche nozzle. The other two look good. Lots of bad blood between Cody and tj so should be good. The chicks look scary not sure if I should be turned on or scared :dunno:

Just looked at the main card a little bit ago, didn't know Stephen Wonderboy Thompson and Johny Hendricks was fighting too! (not each other) 5 good fights I'm interested in. Gonna be fawking awesome. Was gonna grill, but think I'm just gonna grab a bunch of pizzas and beer and watch it in the garage. Cheaper and less clean up afterwards.

5BrothersFabrication said:
That's my thing, I ain't ordering **** without cash from 2 other parties. To me it's a $20 fight unless it's Shane Carwin, Mirco Cro Cop or some other big muffhucker.

The big guys are the least interesting to watch to me. They fatigue quick and cuddle the rest of the time til one of them catches a lucky blow. The guys like Cody Garbrandt and Bisping are the ones I like to watch, 10x more action. My favorite fighter to watch is probably Demetrius "Mighty Mouse" Johnson though. He is such a disciplined, articulate fighter. So damn fast. It's awesome watching the fast guys mix it up with striking and submission attempts. Kimbo was one of the worst UFC fighters to watch imo. He was cool on Youtube, but had no stamina to hang with the MMA guys.

I agree. The little guys almost always put on a better fight. This card should be awesome. But the last time I thought a card was gonna be awesome, it was aweful and I was pissed I spent the money.

trucker said:
I agree. The little guys almost always put on a better fight. This card should be awesome. But the last time I thought a card was gonna be awesome, it was aweful and I was pissed I spent the money.

Haha know how that is. At least with 5 badass fights, surely we'll get at least 3 good fights worth watching :rolf:

I like watching Joanna fight, she is one mean bitch. Rose is the quite one, Joanna has been running her mouth. I like them both, but it would be cool to watch Rose bring about an upset and beat Joanna. If Joanna wins this fight, I believe she will have tied with Ronda Rousey (record holder) on most consecutive women's title defenses.

Calm before the storm

7b13b5b95c6a8f18a0014ff5911817a2.jpg

Re:

St Pierre ****ed Bisping up, man that **** was awesome! Such a good fight!

Went to Hooters and watched it. Local MMA fighters sitting behind us was our only commentary, couldn't hear the TV. Action was good though! Ol Dilleshaw surprised me! He was outclassed 99% of that fight and still got the KO. Actually, all the title fights felt like that. Congrats to all the underdog winners though, it truly was a night of upsets!

Re:

I could not believe the upsets! Wonderboy Thompson was the only one that held strong! Crazy!

Never expected Rose to win by knockout on a fighter like Joanna. Rose is such a well rounded fighter.

I figured Johny Hendrix was gonna lose, the guy he fought looked like a steroid machine, he was a beast.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I could not believe the upsets! Wonderboy Thompson was the only one that held strong! Crazy!

Never expected Rose to win by knockout on a fighter like Joanna. Rose is such a well rounded fighter.

I figured Johny Hendrix was gonna lose, the guy he fought looked like a steroid machine, he was a beast.

I missed Thompson and Hendrix. We went to Twin Peaks, 1 1/2 hr wait, left there and went to Hooters right as Joanna intros were on with almost no wait. We really fawked ourselves, me and 3 buddies went to the UT game (free 50 yd line tix), didn't leave til start of 4th quarter.

Thanks lol. First garage party in the new house was a success. There will be more. The extra one time $20 fee for one wireless Joey Dish receiver was worth it.
7dcf95738d474c31b8540afb34119f9f.jpg

71e6fcfa08e65835549e458b1ae35485.jpg