• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

UFC 229

jeeptj99

Anyone see that crazy ****? Khabib jumping the fence into the crowd/Mcgregor's corner insane. Wonder how long he will be suspended.

jeeptj99 said:
Anyone see that crazy ****? Khabib jumping the fence into the crowd/Mcgregor's corner insane. Wonder how long he will be suspended.

I didn't see it but I heard they are probably going to take his belt for that. Can't say I blame them. :dunno:

UFC has turned into wwe I'd say that **** was planned, don't see why they would do anything to khabib when mcgregor threw a bench through a window on a bus and he still gets to fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zjman said:
UFC has turned into wwe I'd say that **** was planned, don't see why they would do anything to khabib when mcgregor threw a bench through a window on a bus and he still gets to fight.

Yep, WWUFC

Zjman said:

yep, gotta get people talking about it, make it go "viral"...

virtually everything that garners media attention is encompassed with drama and conflict, so sometimes you have to create a bit to get people to look your way.

case in point: I would have not even known about the UFC fight had it not been posted about on here...and the only reason it was posted about was the "crazy ****", not the actual fight itself.

I saw snippets of it. Lots of dumbassery, more insanely wealthy athletes acting like children. Just what society needs. :popcorn:

I don't believe it was planned because if you watch the video, some guy in red shirt jumps into the ring from the crowd and hits one of the fighters with a haymaker from behind. **** got real, real quick. Then ShishKabib goes on an interview and whines about McGregor talking about his Momma, Daddy, his country, his dog, his pet Iguana, his pot bellied pig and pet rock. Waaaahhh, you got paid millions and won, now win like a winner. (sorry, my social tourettes kicked in) :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

Yea, but did you pay attention to the guy in the red shirt? Dude is clearly a fighter. He scaled that cage like it was nothing and then didn't hesitate to punch mcgregor in the head like 2-3 times then squared up with him.

I think it was 100% staged to get ratings up

The Luke said:
Yea, but did you pay attention to the guy in the red shirt? Dude is clearly a fighter. He scaled that cage like it was nothing and then didn't hesitate to punch mcgregor in the head like 2-3 times then squared up with him.

I think it was 100% staged to get ratings up

I did, McGregor never saw it coming. HE was like a Spider monkey all jacked up on Mt Dew. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

I dont think this one was staged. They already had the PPV, it was the last fight, how would it get the ratings up?

CHASMAN9 said:
I don't believe it was planned because if you watch the video, some guy in red shirt jumps into the ring from the crowd and hits one of the fighters with a haymaker from behind. **** got real, real quick. Then ShishKabib goes on an interview and whines about McGregor talking about his Momma, Daddy, his country, his dog, his pet Iguana, his pot bellied pig and pet rock. Waaaahhh, you got paid millions and won, now win like a winner. (sorry, my social tourettes kicked in) :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

Dude won, in an impressive fashion, after the fight flick the guys in McGregors corner off, stand in the ring get your belt talk some **** about you shutting him up, go home with your fat check. Now he's not getting paid pending what the NAC comes up with. Dumbass move.

Trump called me and told me to knock this Russian mfer out laughing1

Maybe in a few weeks I can come on your show and smoke weed with you

I've watched all the press conferences, interviews, weigh ins, etc surrounding the Khabib / McGregor fight, I feel there is 0% chance any of the post-fight drama was staged. Khabib and McGregor has some real street beef type stuff going. Khabib got his Muslim feelings hurt when Conor touched on his religion, nationality, family, etc in his trash talking. McGregor definitely got in his head, but it unleashed the beast within and Khabib put an ass-whooping on the Irish showman. I enjoyed watching him get dominated. :****:

I was a big mma and Connor McGregor fan. But this is total made up bullshit. No difference than when I used to watch Jackie Fargo and tojo yamamoto go at it back in the 60's

TacomaJD said:
What exactly do you think is made up about it?

Between these two, all of it. Both inside the ring and out. Big money ****s up everything......NFL, NASCAR, etc. McGregor is making more money loosing fights than he did winning them. Now they can have the "rematch", then they will have the "tie-breaker" match and all the pay-per-view dumbasses will line up to hand them another $80. With these two, its all about the money and its all planned out and 100% fake. Lou Albano would be proud.

Latest posts