UFC 246

POTTSY 79

Anyone else watching it? I’ve got money on cowboy ...pretty much not to exciting minus the women fight ...

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
What an absolute weakass fight that was. Cowboy looked like a cowgirl cowering on the ground. I really expected him to be tougher and take more than he did. Glad I didn't pay to watch that crap

MattyB4x4

What an absolute weakass fight that was. Cowboy looked like a cowgirl cowering on the ground. I really expected him to be tougher and take more than he did. Glad I didn't pay to watch that crap
Did you see how f'd up his face was after the fight? His nose was broken and eyes blackened from the shoulder shots....add in a head kick and he's down. 40 second fight and he looked like he took 5 rounds of beatings.

He's one of the toughest fighters in the sport - everyone wanted that fight to go the distance, but even the best can have a bad day.

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
love it when guys sit on their couch and talk about how big a pussy that guy fighting in the ring is
I am not saying he is a big pussy by any means! All I am saying is after all his previous fights and his current MMA record of 36-14, he might have taken a better punch from MacGregor and given the people what they wanted to see for their money. And yes, I have a pretty big couch.................................:flipoff1:
At least Rhonda took it for .48 seconds

Last edited:

Latest posts

Today's birthday