• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

UFC 246

What an absolute weakass fight that was. Cowboy looked like a cowgirl cowering on the ground. I really expected him to be tougher and take more than he did. Glad I didn't pay to watch that crap

What an absolute weakass fight that was. Cowboy looked like a cowgirl cowering on the ground. I really expected him to be tougher and take more than he did. Glad I didn't pay to watch that crap

Did you see how f'd up his face was after the fight? His nose was broken and eyes blackened from the shoulder shots....add in a head kick and he's down. 40 second fight and he looked like he took 5 rounds of beatings.

He's one of the toughest fighters in the sport - everyone wanted that fight to go the distance, but even the best can have a bad day.

love it when guys sit on their couch and talk about how big a ***** that guy fighting in the ring is
I am not saying he is a big ***** by any means! All I am saying is after all his previous fights and his current MMA record of 36-14, he might have taken a better punch from MacGregor and given the people what they wanted to see for their money. And yes, I have a pretty big couch.................................:flipoff1:
At least Rhonda took it for .48 seconds

Last edited:

Latest posts