• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ugly wives

money_pit_yj

Someone mentioned "marrying up" in another thread and I started laughing because of this movie. Probably doesn't warrant its own thread but I didn't want to further ruin the trail riding pics thread.

https://youtu.be/-xPNLNifbZk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant watch the video at work but that was me. My old boss always told us "if you're gonna marry, marry up, if you're gonna cheat, cheat up" not sure what that last part had to do with anything but its what the crazy old bastard said.

jeeptj99 said:
cant watch the video at work but that was me. My old boss always told us "if you're gonna marry, marry up, if you're gonna cheat, cheat up" not sure what that last part had to do with anything but its what the crazy old bastard said.

Nononono... you gotta cheat down. You cheat up, she's gonna have an inferiority complex and make your life a living hell. Cheat down and she'll say, "Hell, I guess he was desperate!"

5BrothersFabrication said:
Nononono... you gotta cheat down. You cheat up, she's gonna have an inferiority complex and make your life a living hell. Cheat down and she'll say, "Hell, I guess he was desperate!"

Are we all going to sit here and pretend this isn't some of the best advice ever given on this site?

TacomaJD said:
I went home with a fat gurl once, a bunch of times!

Somewhere there are scores of fat women bragging on Reddit that they went home with a one legged guy once......By the way, you sure are interested in this thread you asked mods to delete. Historical emoji winky face emoji

money_pit_yj said:
Somewhere there are scores of fat women bragging on Reddit that they went home with a one legged guy once......By the way, you sure are interested in this thread you asked mods to delete. Historical emoji winky face emoji

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: