• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultimate snow tire?

You can have what ever tire you want and make it work for the right snow. I personally think it is down to how your rig is set up

38 buckshots on 12" wheels 1.5 psi in the fronts 1 in the rear.

Nothing will substitute a snow tire that has sqr inches that contact the snow

For my samurai on 31 inch tires, snow chains are the best snow tire. Almost works like a sled, put the chains on the back, steer at the front and go, go, go.

From what I've seen with paddles, you have to have EXCELLENT show conditions and tons of HP to keep them spinning and clearing. Would NOT be my choice on a Samuari. Anything other than perfect snow conditions, you're better off just with the biggest contact patch you can come up with.

That time of year again. How would 32"x18" paddles do on a Sami in the snow? All 4 corners, 16" wide wheels with screwed beads and 5 psi. :corn:

paddles are made for going straight. Just the slightest bid of side hill and yer toast. (except in the sand of course :haha:

The Goodyears are better. :D I wouldn't run ProComp anything.

I wouldn't run anything pro comp in their rubber department. I had more flats then tires on my truck and got rid of the junk with over 50% tread remaining my buddy did the same thing with them.

You can have what ever tire you want and make it work for the right snow. I personally think it is down to how your rig is set up

38 buckshots on 12" wheels 1.5 psi in the fronts 1 in the rear.

Nothing will substitute a snow tire that has sqr inches that contact the snow

I agree with the last part:cheer::awesomework::awesomework::awesomework: