• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultimate snow tire?

17s? i thought it was ultimate snow tire thread:haha:
dont be affraid to try the front ones backwards if you notice it digging too much. jmo.:beer:

Last edited:
Bought Iroks last March and got to play in the snow for first time with them on Sunday. WOW i was very impressed, better than the Toyos I used to run!
Found this set on CL for $1400 with rims, were only used for rollers.
39.5x13.5x15

I guess we'll see:

1459272_10201711428326069_605418753_n.jpg

The snows here and I need new all purpose (but must be very good in snow) tires for my daily driver LJ. Thinking 37"x12.50"x15" Pitbull Rocker Radials (but have heard they measure up short and are very heavy) also leaning towards 37"x12.50"x15" Radial Iroks and possibly Toyo MT's 37"x14.50"x15" (but hearing poor reports of snow performance regarding the Toyo's and their even heavier then the PBR's).
If I go Radial Irok will they last on the street?

On another note, I finally got to get out Friday night with the Irok's. They're damn impressive at 1psi. :fawkdancesmiley:

:haha::awesomework: Good stuff. Too bad my Samurai can't keep up with you Juggy guys.:redface: I could see you guys (your brite-ass lights) up there at the ridge top though.

See you this weekend.

:haha::awesomework: Good stuff. Too bad my Samurai can't keep up with you Juggy guys.:redface: I could see you guys (your brite-ass lights) up there at the ridge top though.

See you this weekend.

You ran off before I could even say Hi to ya too:fawkdancesmiley: what a **** :flipoff: :haha::kissmyass: