Ultra4 @ Dirty Turtle Off-Road Park, Bedford, Kentucky

ridered3

Not Rigless
Thanks for adding to the calendar. This will be a race I intend to attend as a spectator. The short case has some great views and the hillclimbs always have lots of action.

Based on the prior Ultra4 events at Dirty Turtle, all classes should Qualify on Friday afternoon and will race all day Saturday, but will keep everyone posted as it get closer and closer.

2018 Thread:

2019 Thread:

onepieceatatime

I like turtles...
I've always wanted to make it to one of these and now Dirty Turtle is under 2 hours from me! Might bring the side by side to cruise around and check everything out.

ridered3

Not Rigless
I've always wanted to make it to one of these and now Dirty Turtle is under 2 hours from me! Might bring the side by side to cruise around and check everything out.
For the last two years we have driven 4.5 hours each way just to spectate at Dirty Turtle. Their short course is awesome to watch so I highly recommend it. Not been down into the woods to watch any of the hillclimbs (2018 too wet and 2019 too dusty), but having a SxS would make it easy to cover lots of ground to see various points of race.

As for Ultra4 in general, I highly recommend their races too. Something about race gas + open headers + high speeds + low speed crawling is always a good time. As with any other endurance type race, spectating can be difficult, but still worth the trip to watch.

jeeppoor

Hmm
We may have to come down to this. This is my birthday (turn 59).
How is the park for wheeling?
And is the park closed durning the race?

jeeppoor

Dirty Turle has the ultra 4 race posted as April 10-11,202 Not the 17th.
So which is correct?

ridered3

Not Rigless
Hmm
We may have to come down to this. This is my birthday (turn 59).
How is the park for wheeling?
And is the park closed during the race?
Never took the RzR up for the races since we just sit and watch short course. But a large portion of the park is closed most of Friday and Saturday.

Dirty Turle has the ultra 4 race posted as April 10-11,202 Not the 17th.
So which is correct?
Just saw that on Dirty Turtle's website. Based on all the Dirty Turtle cabins (where Ultra4 staff stay during the week) being booked for the weekend of April 17-20, I'd imagine it is weekend as shown on the Ultra4 website, but I'll double check with Dirty Turtle and report back asap.

ridered3

Not Rigless
Emailed Dirty Turtle and they confirmed that the race is the weekend of April 11, but will double check with Ultra4.

Emailed Ultra4 and they confirmed that the race is the weekend of April 18, but will double check with Dirty Turtle.

So left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing date wise. Will report back once I get a confirmation for the race weekend.

Latest posts