• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra4/MidAmerica/AOE What Had Happened Thread

ridered3

Not Rigless
Instead of cluttering up the Dirty Turtle thread I figured I'd start a new one for all things Ultra4/MidAmerica/AOE merger.

Later I'll type the longer version if anyone is interested but summary below.

Basically MidAmerica now owns and operates Ultra4 Domestic. I know there is involvement with but not sure if that includes ownership or not of JT Taylor (AOE) and Joey Beck (ProRock). They will be putting on the races listed below, and doing livestreams through the same channels (FaceSpace, YouTube, website, and Ultra4 TV/Premiums) as we are currently accustomed to.

Saturday they dumped all the regional series (West, East, North) making National Championship all but impossible since you basically needed to race 8 of 10 races.

Sunday they announced there would be a West and East regional series making a National Championship doable.

Dave Cole retained King of the Hammers/Race of Kings, Ultra4 Europe, and Hammerking Productions.

5825AF56-1C47-4FF9-9BAC-7B715E840A77.png
9D853716-063B-43A4-B078-EE9D94E60020.png
9DAA67A2-0860-43AE-9F02-C7EF25F7F21B.png
2B3D5F27-7293-4F90-BA29-8C11325A0631.png
18C83A73-D2B9-4427-ADE4-1D352E69B81D.png
869BB599-37E1-4AAB-B823-EB9083984CE9.png
87F44FB5-4169-4E37-8832-BC46C9B4F0D9.png

It's good to see them making adjustments as fast as they can, I know it didn't make everyone happy in the very beginning (impossible to do anyway) but the fact that they are being flexible right from the beginning is a good sign. I think this is a good thing for the sport and will move in a positive direction after then initial gnashing of teeth over the changes subsides.

It's good to see them making adjustments as fast as they can, I know it didn't make everyone happy in the very beginning (impossible to do anyway) but the fact that they are being flexible right from the beginning is a good sign. I think this is a good thing for the sport and will move in a positive direction after then initial gnashing of teeth over the changes subsides.
That's my hope as well. Just hated to see so much scheduling changes.

Well the MidAmerica ownership of Ultra4USA didn't pan out it seems:

MAO1.PNG
MAO2.PNG

Sounds like the juice was not worth the squeeze???
My thinking as well.

I think they learned that figuring out the logistics of a national series (or multiple national series since they were trying to become THE biggest racing game in any town/discipline) is much different than figuring out the logistics of hosting big events at your own park.

Alan is not and was never president of Ultra4. He was a hire social media guy. He work for hammerking, then left. MAO hired him back after the acquired Ultra4 USA. He is still at MAO

Alan is not and was never president of Ultra4. He was a hire social media guy. He work for hammerking, then left. MAO hired him back after the acquired Ultra4 USA. He is still at MAO
Thanks for the clarification. :dblthumb: I should have said that Alan is involved directly with U4USA/MAO.

Last edited:

Latest posts